ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the Deal With Kyrie Irving?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
This kid has one issue after another. He’s an odd dude. He isn’t worth the problems he causes. I wish some owner would say “GTFO, and take your silly little , punk-ass takes with you.”.

Last edited:
CNN hacks are regular sympathizers of hamas, hezbola and Lebanon during conflict with Israel that they initiate. They support regimes that call for the inhalation of the Jewish state. Not supporting Kyrie here, just have a hard time giving CNN any credibility criticizing antisemitism.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
CNN hacks are regular sympathizers of hamas, hezbola and Lebanon during conflict with Israel that they initiate. They support regimes that call for the inhalation of the Jewish state. Not supporting Kyrie here, just have a hard time giving CNN any credibility criticizing antisemitism.
I can see dismissing one thing - maybe 2, it just seems like it’s a lot more than an occasional quirk. There’s a pattern of oddity here.

LOL CNN is not criticizing, just reporting on what Kyrie did.

Politics and religion, two of the worst things to believe and be aligned with.

Kyrie most likely has a screw or 2 loose

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
LOL CNN is not criticizing, just reporting on what Kyrie did.

Politics and religion, two of the worst things to believe and be aligned with.

Kyrie most likely has a screw or 2 loose

Exactly! Does it matter what news outlet reported on it? Kyrie wants to be someone he's not and when he was asked about his comments he didn't engage. He needs to worry about if he's going to get a long term deal after this year.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
This kid has one issue after another. He’s an odd dude. He isn’t worth the problems he causes. I wish some owner would say “GTFO, and take your silly little , punk-ass takes with you.”.
He is an idiot.

The dumbest thing he has said is the flat earth thing. The separation of races and classes is obviously true though.

Not being good at either helps.
You might sell more cars if you stop doing stuff like this.

200.gif

He is a ****ing moron. What is worse is that he doesn’t know he is, but morons rarely do. Honestly, i wonder if there is something legit wrong with him… like some sort of mental issues. Whatever. Embarrassed that he is associated with my school. Hey UK fans, can we trade him for KAT?

There she is. My stalker. I comment and she is right on it, just her period.

Just like calling out sensitive pansies like yourself. You'll blow a gasket again when someone calls out Zion, duke or your dad and your feelings will get hurt once again. When that happens do you kick the cat/dog or lock yourself up in your room and cry?

Just another bi polar pseudo intellectual, similar to Kanye. Both are nutbars.

Just like calling out sensitive pansies like yourself. You'll blow a gasket again when someone calls out Zion, duke or your dad and your feelings will get hurt once again. When that happens do you kick the cat/dog or lock yourself up in your room and cry?
Hypocrite. You do the same thing. I do love being in your tiny little brain 24/7. I can see you know, tv tray in front of you in your robe in mom’s basement, grilled cheese with the crust cutoff on a part plate, while you wait for me to post , so you can comment. Too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Hypocrite. You do the same thing. I do love being in your tiny little brain 24/7. I can see you know, tv tray in front of you in your robe in mom’s basement, grilled cheese with the crust cutoff on a part plate, while you wait for me to post , so you can comment. Too funny.
Damn you! Now I want a grilled cheese sammich.

Reactions: UL_1986
He is crazy, but its only a problem because he has money/power. A lot of the people bashing him would defend the groups he follows and got the ideas from. Just saying.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Bro, that's pretty fukin detailed...

Just sayin'.....

BTW, a damn thing wwrong with griiled cheese/no crust.....Not one damn thing.

From my understanding he shared a book/movie called "Hebrews to Negroes"?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT