ADVERTISEMENT

Well that sucked

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
What a pathetic way to have a 27 game home winning streak snapped. Tip of the cap to UCF. They clearly came out focused and with a chip on their shoulder. FSU got up 10 and just figured it was gonna be a walk.

Isaiah Adams is a nice freshman—not sure how he was only a 3 star. UCF got some momentum in the second half and started scorching the nets. 6-7 from three at one point in the second.

FSU’s offense did enough to win but the defense just allowed dribble penetration like it was a Sunday walk in the park. Hopefully it’s a nice lesson learned for a team with some maturing to do.

Michigan kicked the shit out of UCF . Was extremely surprised when I seen the score on the bottom line

what happened?

Reactions: RichardMassive
Everyone gets punched in the mouth in basketball

But not every team punches back in the same game. Some don't even punch back in the next game.

Don't know much about a team after 5 games.
Especially when the best team you have played is Indiana.

You knew UCF was going to be legit that year because Honors was over here.

Supposedly UCF pays him to be a fan.

But U of Mickey Mouse hasn't showed up over here yet. Think they were predicted to be 8th or 9th in the conference.

UCF was faster. FSU was terrible stopping dribble penetration. Then when they started nailing their 3’s...game over. We knew this team would have some ups and down. Can they learn and improve?

Michigan kicked the shit out of UCF . Was extremely surprised when I seen the score on the bottom line

what happened?

I pretty much explained what happened in the first post. FSU got up 10 and thought they could just go on cruise control. UCF had other ideas and got white hot from deep.

UCF got a couple guys back from injury who have been out, namely UL transfer Darius Perry. But that’s still no excuse. FSU simply thought they could sleepwalk and learned a lesson.

It was a 4 point game with about 3 min to play and FSU had a guy at the FT line. Unfortunately he was a walk-on (we had one guy out with fouls and one injured, but still baffling decision by Hamilton). The walkon missed both and then gave up an easy bucket on the other end and that was that.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT