ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Auburn...

Looked like a pretty clear charge. Tough pill to swallow for Georgia. Still Auburn is a very likeable team. Won't argue that.

Reactions: rockycard
They just got a gift with a no call on the charge.
They must have been the same refs you guys had the other night.

Refs decided they didn't want to decide the game. Must have made that particular decision after they called that pathetic touch foul 45' from the basket that gave AU 2 free throws.

Reactions: rockycard
I think at this point, 50 million dollaras, it put up or shut up for Pearl. AU fans have gone all in, this is their year.

Kansas will play 5 ranked opponents in a row when they play Texas on Monday.

auburn hasn’t played 5 ranked opponents all year.
Exactly, the SEC isn’t what espn is trying to make them out to be. Tournament time will tell us for sure.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Exactly, the SEC isn’t what espn is trying to make them out to be. Tournament time will tell us for sure.
I guess we'll find out.

q8m0c8bcb1771.png

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
dang 20 second google search shows all the AU fans are related and on the same page.

YOu all should share.

Three of Auburn’s quad 1 wins are against Murray St., St. Louis, and Loyola Chicago. 🤢

Reactions: wesr
Kentucky is 8-2 vs SEC 1-2 vs a bad ACC

Louisville is terrible this year and beat the 5th place Mississippi State team

As I said, the tournament will tell us.

It’s also funny that you SEC guys never cared about conference affiliation until now when you are perceived to be good 😀

Truth be told, i hâte the rest of the sec. they never pull for us out of conference so f em. i hope the sec goes 6-6 in the tournament this year with kentucky going 6-0 and the rest of the conference going 0 fer.

Conference “pride” w/e you wanna call it is just a counter to the whole “weak schedule” thing.

That said auburn is proof you can play in a good to strong conference and still play a relatively weak schedule. Especially in bigger conferences like the sec and acc now.

I think it happened to unc a few years ago. the acc was good but most of unc’s road games were against the bottom half.

Reactions: tw3301 and RipThru
So what was it like watching Kentucky in 1948, 1949, 1951, 1958, and 1978?
same as 96,98 2012
Goose Givens performance against Duke in 78 was phenomenal. Fan since 65

Show success over a 10 year period, then start talking new bloods. But popcorn farts stating they're a new blood, laughable.

But I do like your team and coach!

Truth be told, i hâte the rest of the sec. they never pull for us out of conference so f em. i hope the sec goes 6-6 in the tournament this year with kentucky going 6-0 and the rest of the conference going 0 fer.

Conference “pride” w/e you wanna call it is just a counter to the whole “weak schedule” thing.

That said auburn is proof you can play in a good to strong conference and still play a relatively weak schedule. Especially in bigger conferences like the sec and acc now.

I think it happened to unc a few years ago. the acc was good but most of unc’s road games were against the bottom half.

One thing is for sure, you guys are playing damn good ball……and I hate that 😀

I'm surprised by how our d is coming along. That's going to make the difference. We have scorers.
The defense is rated #11 in KP now and the offense is 5th.
If the Defense keeps trending, it'll be rated in the single digits, maybe top 5 by tournament time.

Last edited:
And to be honest, every team in the Big12 played in the matchup. Four of the SEC’s weakest teams did not..
It’s about time, usually one or two top end SEC teams are left out.

IIRC, Auburn was left out 2 years in a row, one of those years was 2019, the year they went to the FF.

ADVERTISEMENT