ADVERTISEMENT

Wade about to get fired?

Definitely.

If not, everyone should be allowed to open up their checkbooks like he does and not even try to hide it...

It’s quite amazing he wasn’t fired over a year ago. LSU just doesn’t giveAF...

ESPN documents acquired from NCAA lists 11 recruits that were involved with ole Willie Wade
and his cash incentives, strong ass offers or whatever we call it these days.

To be fair, it IS hard to ignore when the head coach is his own bag man. WTF did he think would happen?
Exactly, but more than a handful of people were like, "blah, blah, blah Will Wade blatantly cheats and nothing happens, blah, blah, blah." No bros, they were under investigation the whole time you were saying he got away with it. Laughing

Exactly, but more than a handful of people were like, "blah, blah, blah Will Wade blatantly cheats and nothing happens, blah, blah, blah." No bros, they were under investigation the whole time you were saying he got away with it. Laughing

Now we can just switch to Nike and K.

And it was the FBI that openly admitted to going after Adidas, and even more specifically Pitino.

Now we can just switch to Nike and K.

And it was the FBI that openly admitted to going after Adidas, and even more specifically Pitino.
The FBI had a link to Adidas, they were not targeting Adidas. The NCAA is who is investigating LSU, not the FBI.

The FBI had a link to Adidas, they were not targeting Adidas. The NCAA is who is investigating LSU, not the FBI.

A link to adidas but not Nike when they were obv having all out bidding wars over elite prospects?

And the ncaa wouldn’t be investigating LSU if it wasn’t for what Will wade said on the wire tap. The fbi caught a few Nike flys in their adidas web, but had no interest in going after the Phil Knight select team. Nor does the ncaa. If they did this zion stuff wouldn’t have disappeared overnight, while other schools are taking bans over 300$ “bribes”

Guess the self admitted agenda to “Get Pitino” is fake news as well.

Last edited:
A link to adidas but not Nike when they were obv having all out bidding wars over elite prospects?

And the ncaa wouldn’t be investigating LSU if it wasn’t for what Will wade said on the wire tap. The fbi caught a few Nike flys in their adidas web, but had no interest in going after the Phil Knight select team. Nor does the ncaa. If they did this zion stuff wouldn’t have disappeared overnight, while other schools are taking bans over 300$ “bribes”

Guess the self admitted agenda to “Get Pitino” is fake news as well.
They had a snitch that knew McGee, how would that help them go after Nike? I don't follow your logic at all.

Reactions: theetommyt
Wtf are u talking about? If your talking about Andre McGee he hasn’t or will ever work for the ncaa again since the stripper scandal, which had absolutely nothing to do with the FBI pay for play scandal.

I don’t know what all the fbi probe found out or why the Documents seized in the Nike GrassRoots aau raid were ruled inadmissible in court and by the NCAA.

I do know they have proof of Zion asking KANSAS for money/housing/etc and he ended up at Duke, I guess for free in the ncaas eyes. And that’s not even mentioning the lawsuit that brought to light the luxury suvs and mansion his family was staying in. But hey it’s K it’s duke it’s Nike so nothing to see here.

Surely even fans of Nike schools can see Adidas and their programs got totally screwed in this mess. And I understand why would you care, but to not acknowledge it is just idiocy.

Last edited:
Wtf are u talking about? If your talking about Andre McGee he hasn’t or will ever work for the ncaa again since the stripper scandal, which had absolutely nothing to do with the FBI pay for play scandal.

I don’t know what all the fbi probe found out or why the Documents seized in the Nike GrassRoots aau raid were ruled inadmissible in court and by the NCAA.

I do know they have proof of Zion asking KANSAS for money/housing/etc and he ended up at Duke, I guess for free in the ncaas eyes. And that’s not even mentioning the lawsuit that brought to light the luxury suvs and mansion his family was staying in. But hey it’s K it’s duke it’s Nike so nothing to see here.

Surely even fans of Nike schools can see Adidas and their programs got totally screwed in this mess. And I understand why would you care, but to not acknowledge it is just idiocy.
Can you cite articles with proof of the 4-6 claims you've made here?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Can you cite articles with proof of the 4-6 claims you've made here?

which part am I making up? That zion had demands to commit to Kansas? That’s there are dmv records of his parents having 3 luxury suvs while they were in Durham?

That whatever was found during the Nike aau grassroots raid was thrown out and deemed inadmissible by the Courts and the NCAA.

That Andre McGee hasn’t been involved in ncaa basketball since the original stripper scandal at Louisville broke in 2016 I believe and he refused to cooperate with the NCAA, and was basically banned from being involved in college basketball at any compacity.

Christian Dawkins was the guy the fbi had by the short hairs, not Andre McGee. And Dawkins had plenty of kids who went to both Nike and adidas schools in his “ledger”

That the FBI admitted they wanted a big fish to make a splash, and they admitted part of their agenda was to “get pitino”

Googles your friend I’m not gonna research it for you. How bout this if I’m lying then instead of me proving myself right, then by all means prove me wrong.

Last edited:
which part am I making up? That zion had demands to commit to Kansas? That’s there are dmv records of his parents having 3 luxury suvs while they were in Durham?

That whatever was found during the Nike aau grassroots raid was thrown out and deemed inadmissible by the Courts and the NCAA.

That Andre McGee hasn’t been involved in ncaa basketball since the original stripper scandal at Louisville broke in 2016 I believe and he refused to cooperate with the NCAA, and was basically banned from being involved in college basketball at any compacity.

Christian Dawkins was the guy the fbi had by the short hairs, not Andre McGee. And Dawkins had plenty of kids who went to both Nike and adidas schools in his “ledger”

That the FBI admitted they wanted a big fish to make a splash, and they admitted part of their agenda was to “get pitino”

Googles your friend I’m not gonna research it for you. How bout this if I’m lying then instead of me proving myself right, then by all means prove me wrong.

lol “im gonna just run my mouth but it’s your responsibility to prove me wrong”. What a little bitch comment.

Why should I have to fact check for you when I didnt make any of it up.

If I’m just “running my mouth” about a bunch of BS, it should be fairly easy to disprove. But again I didn’t make it up.

I can’t help dude had his facts incorrect. I mean geeze he thought the FBI had an in with an Adidas assistant, Andre McGee, bc of the stripper scandal, when that didn’t have ish to do with the fbi, and McGee was blackballed from coaching by the NCAA since he refused to cooperate with the original investigation in like 2016.

The “little bitch comment” is asking for a link when u can type anything into google and figure it out yourself instead of calling people liars.

Last edited:
Why should I have to fact check for you when I didnt make any of it up.

If I’m just “running my mouth” about a bunch of BS, it should be fairly easy to disprove. But again I didn’t make it up.

Provide a link that that’s a bitch move.

That’s not how arguments work you weirdo.

Then by all means argue. What don’t you agree with. I def know how to argue, and it’s not asking for links when someone says something you don’t agree with.

Dude asked me for links basically claiming I was making shit up when he had his own facts ass backwards.

Edit: My bad it was another poster who thought somehow MCGee was involved despite being banned for life. But still they had Dawkins, who wasn’t in any way shape or form “a link to Adidas” as he claimed, before asking for articles to prove what I said.

Last edited:
Villian07 was arrested for molesting goats, twice. FACT.

Prove me wrong. I can make outrageous claims on the internet too.

Villian07 was arrested for molesting goats, twice. FACT.

Prove me wrong. I can make outrageous claims on the internet too.

The difference is I wasn’t making outrageous claims, I was telling facts. If you believe otherwise then tell me what I got wrong. You say I’m making outrageous claims, then can’t seem to name any.

But by all means what part of what I said don’t you agree with? Sorry I’m not writing you a thesis paper with a work cited page on an anonymous message boards. But Which of my “claims” do you find outrageous or untrue? Then we can discuss them. Just all of it? Not a single fact in my post, or just certain parts?

Last edited:
The difference is I wasn’t making outrageous claims, I was telling what happened. But by all means what part of what I said don’t you agree with? Sorry I’m not writing you a thesis paper with a work cited page on an anonymous message boards. But Which of my “claims” do you find outrageous or untrue? Then we can discuss them. Just all of it? Not a single fact in my post, or just certain parts?
And he didn't deny it!

Trust me, MSU fans are happy football isn't being played this year. They were looking like they were headed to Rutgers territory this season.

Damn, season cancelled just as Tom Allen was about to finally beat MSU for his first time ever

ADVERTISEMENT