ADVERTISEMENT

Vols vs KY Cats

I am tired of losing to scrub teams because of refs.
tenor.gif

If the Vols hold this lead, it will be 3 in a row against the Cats. GBO

Reactions: rockycard
You're an idiot. The first 5 minutes of Bullshit set the tone for this shit.

Lulz if Kentucky could actually guard Tennessee and rebound the ball I might agree with you.

On the bench side by side was Washington Diallo Gabriel and Vanderbilt.This was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen but I don’t know a team that could win with 4 players like that setting not to mention a couple others with 4 fouls.

You know what would have helped? A junior Isaiah Briscoe or redshirt senior Dom Hawkins. But Briscoe is in Scandinavia or some shit because he didn't want to stay another year. Fvck

The drama following the busted lip changed that game, but UK doesn’t have a chance of being an elite team if Knox and Diallo don’t step up sometime soon.

It was a tough break to have Washington go down with cramps like that though. I didn't see enough to answer to this but they made it seem as if he was doing a really good job on Williams. UK's biggest issue is probably lack of a true elite PG but they also will eventually get Vanderbilt to add to their team, which has enough talent to make some noise. Sometimes young teams have tough games on the road. I doubt people will want to play them later in the year.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You know what would have helped? A junior Isaiah Briscoe or redshirt senior Dom Hawkins. But Briscoe is in Scandinavia or some shit because he didn't want to stay another year. Fvck
Dom yes.....briscoe makes this team worse imo.

The reason why Uk lost was because PJ Washington got hurt and quite frankly, Cal had no idea what to do when that happened. Almost his entire offense went away instantly. Washington was passing the ball well, finishing well, and defending well. He's been the best player outside of SGA for the past two-three games I've watched. Knox has been sleeping apparently.

Dom yes.....briscoe makes this team worse imo.

Nah. He's miles better than Green outside of shooting. Plays tough defense. He wasn't great but him having to play off ball all the time due to Ulis/Fox hurt him.

The reason why Uk lost was because PJ Washington got hurt and quite frankly, Cal had no idea what to do when that happened. Almost his entire offense went away instantly. Washington was passing the ball well, finishing well, and defending well. He's been the best player outside of SGA for the past two-three games I've watched. Knox has been sleeping apparently.
Knox and Diallo both. Matter of fact, Diallo is starting to remind me a lot of Archie Goodwin. Takes a ton of selfish, very low-percentage shots that always lead to breakaway points on the other end.

Knox and Diallo both. Matter of fact, Diallo is starting to remind me a lot of Archie Goodwin. Takes a ton of selfish, very low-percentage shots that always lead to breakaway points on the other end.

I've always taken away a selfish kinda attitude with Diallo. Idk, seems like he's ready to fight somebody as well.

Nah. He's miles better than Green outside of shooting. Plays tough defense. He wasn't great but him having to play off ball all the time due to Ulis/Fox hurt him.
Yeah, never got the hate for Briscoe. Playing off the ball and averaged over 12 PPG, 5.5 boards, and 4 assists along with being their best defender. If he got in the paint he was scoring. Nobody as crafty around the rim as him.

Eh you can't blame that shit show of a performance on the officiating. Our 3 best players got it handed to them. Credit to Tennessee.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and della
congrats vols.

factis sec bball hasnt been as bad as everyone says since cal s been in lexington. most years he has had several road losses in confererence and then advance in the ncaa. Iblame it on "superbowl"game and refs wanting to show out to the hometeam fans that showed up for once, though plenty of ut fans are passionate about hoops.

They would never do that says the uk haters, so maybe sec was just better than what you said .

Reactions: della
You serious clark? I think his 3pt was 11% and Fg% was around 24%. Hope he does well overseas but he doesnt belong on this team

The drama following the busted lip changed that game, but UK doesn’t have a chance of being an elite team if Knox and Diallo don’t step up sometime soon.

Yep, we will not win many games with both them scoring 6-8 points. Knox needs to be inside, and yet he floats around the outside jacking up bricks. Diallo thinks he can run people over and create a highlight reel of dunks.

Thought UK looked like a better team. Combo of foul trouble, Washington hurt and cold shooting second half let UT win. Kentucky will steamroll that team in March.

We shall see about that my friend. UT did not play aggressively in the first half and UK didn't in the second half. Who knows what would have happened if both teams played their "A" games for both halves.:)

Reactions: bkingUK
ADVERTISEMENT