ADVERTISEMENT

Vols vs KY Cats

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Vols better figure out want rebounding is before the tip off. GBO!!!

Reactions: rockycard
Looks like its gonna be a quick whistle. Probably trying to establish control early.

Edit: Maybe not, maybe they just saw something I didn't on that Diallo foul.

Lol at these charge calls. So terrible.

Another UK game, another ref show.

Wonder why the NBA stopped calling Anthony Jordan?

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Grant Williams just got called for his fourth foul for getting hit in the face. Refs are terrible.

You aren't a Kentucky fan, stop whining about refs. Everyone tells me only Kentucky fans do that.

Lol, they just gave UT's bets player his fourth foul for getting a bloodied lip. That is terrible. They may have been all UT up to this point as I just started watching but that was as bad as it gets.

White ref is struggling. College game looks a little to too intense for him.

UT player flopped but I like Barnes taking up for his guy. No clue what calipari got one for

White ref is struggling. College game looks a little to too intense for him.

UT player flopped but I like Barnes taking up for his guy. No clue what calipari got one for

I think the ref just freaked out and gave both of them one, lol.

Lol, they just gave UT's bets player his fourth foul for getting a bloodied lip. That is terrible. They may have been all UT up to this point as I just started watching but that was as bad as it gets.

Even when Kentucky fans talk about legitimately bad calls, people tell us to shut up and stop whining about refs.

So, shut up and stop whining about the refs.

Even when Kentucky fans talk about legitimately bad calls, people tell us to shut up and stop whining about refs.

So, shut up and stop whining about the refs.

That's because you whine about calls that aren't legitimately bad. That one was. See the difference?

That's because you whine about calls that aren't legitimately bad. That one was. See the difference?

Not surprised a UNC fan would have trouble with reading comprehension. It doesn't matter if the call is good or bad. Shut up about the refs. If we can't do it, neither can you.

Oh, and find me a post where I've complained about refs. Besides the Benny Snell ejection in our bowl game, you won't be able to.

Not surprised a UNC fan would have trouble with reading comprehension. It doesn't matter if the call is good or bad. Shut up about the refs. If we can't do it, neither can you.

Oh, and find me a post where I've complained about refs. Besides the Benny Snell ejection in our bowl game, you won't be able to.

I can do whatever I want. Understand?

I really just thought it was funny. You are being way too sensitive.

I'm not being sensitive. It's game time. This conversation goes differently two hours from now. :rolleyes:

I'm just screwing around anyway. Felt like the Cal T was BS as well. I shouldn't jump in to the game thread and start referee mess though. I really didn't intend to turn it into that. Just when I started watching and this is the only place talking about this game.

I got over the UNC game when the Titans won. Then Duke lost so that was great. I'm just enjoying this game now however it goes.

A flop isn't a foul. Should be but isn't.

I meant that he got hit in the mouth standing at the top of the key. Then planted and dove, 3 or 4 feet after that contact. They called the foul on the latter contact.

Two deadball, double technicals. Amazing.

Last edited:
I meant that he got hit in the mouth standing at the top of the key. Then planted and dove, 3 or 4 feet after that contact. They called the foul on the latter contact.

Two deadball technicals. Amazing.

Yeah, I hate the double tech call. Almost always. It hurts one guy more than the other.

No way they should have called it there. Warn the dudes and move on. Terrible all around.

Reactions: Hank_
Refs set the tone of this 2nd half and are raping us.

Just as I type we easily block it and get called for a foul. Double bonus with 10 minutes left. What bullshit

I'm absolutely tired of watching this shit where we go into an opposing arena and tony Greene takes it as an opportunity to be the star.

The ridiculous bullhorn calls to start the 2nd half are what has caused this lead for Tennessee. They were getting dominated and the jackals incompetent refs couldn't ****ing handle it.

I am tired of losing to scrub teams because of refs. Absolutely tired of it.

On another note, Knox is turning into an absolute bust.

ADVERTISEMENT