ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia vs Purdue

These foul calls are atrocious. Calling ticky tack against Purdue and letting UVA get away with shit. That Jerome one was probably the worst.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Carson has fueled the ego time for half court shots 5 seconds into the shot clock.

Reactions: bMORE607
THAT'S Gene Keady? No. I thought it was a players father. He looks very different.

Carson has fueled the ego time for half court shots 5 seconds into the shot clock.
Its what gets them in trouble. He tends to get selfish for about 3-4 minutes. Great player. He is. But if he had a better basektball IQ, Purdue would be so much better. Twice, coming off those baseline screens, a simple pump fake, and its a dump down to WIlliams---who is wide open. Or, it creates a 2/1.

Its what gets them in trouble. He tends to get selfish for about 3-4 minutes. Great player. He is. But if he had a better basektball IQ, Purdue would be so much better. Twice, coming off those baseline screens, a simple pump fake, and its a dump down to WIlliams---who is wide open. Or, it creates a 2/1.
It was 1 bad shot and he's made like 10 threes or some shit. Calm your tits.

He's literally the only reason they're in this game. He has more than half their points. He's all they have tonight :/

Reactions: IUfanBorden
It was 1 bad shot and he's made like 10 threes or some shit. Calm your tits.
Lol....You think I'm talking about JUST this game? C'mon,dude he's great. Been unral tonight. But you know as well as I do, just WTF I am talking about.

So----calm your tits.

Reactions: jace4655555
That was a Duke level flop by Edwards. Webber is an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT