ADVERTISEMENT

Updated final four now

Looking at the KenPom Rankings, and I noticed that 8 of the top 14 teams are still in it, even with all the upsets. Only thing is they're all on the right side of the bracket (minus Michigan). I think the one team that really has to be kicking themselves is Cincinnati. They looked every bit the part of a FF team and they had such a catastrophic collapse.

1. Villanova
2. Virginia
3. Duke
4. Purdue

5. Cincinnati
6. Michigan State
7. Michigan
8. North Carolina
9. Kansas
10. Gonzaga
11. West Virginia
12. Tennessee
13. Texas Tech
14. Clemson

I know most people are looking at the bracket and saying more than likely going to be Michigan in the title game vs the Villanova/KU/Duke winner, but haven't we been pegging teams as shoe-ins for a while now? I've gotten too many games wrong to pretend I can accurately project/assume anything.

Looking at the KenPom Rankings, and I noticed that 8 of the top 14 teams are still in it, even with all the upsets. Only thing is they're all on the right side of the bracket (minus Michigan). I think the one team that really has to be kicking themselves is Cincinnati. They looked every bit the part of a FF team and they had such a catastrophic collapse.

1. Villanova
2. Virginia
3. Duke
4. Purdue

5. Cincinnati
6. Michigan State
7. Michigan
8. North Carolina
9. Kansas
10. Gonzaga
11. West Virginia
12. Tennessee
13. Texas Tech
14. Clemson

I know most people are looking at the bracket and saying more than likely going to be Michigan in the title game vs the Villanova/KU/Duke winner, but haven't we been pegging teams as shoe-ins for a while now? I've gotten too many games wrong to pretend I can accurately project/assume anything.
Well my original final 4 was Virginia, Michigan, Purdue and Duke so I'm doing ok right now. That may change after tonight though, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT