Villanova
Duke

Your boy about to win his bracket pool. $$$$

I originally had
UK
Nova
KU
Xavier

Guess i'll stick with the original 3 left and add A&M as bad as i don't want UK to have to see them again.

After watching the first 2 rounds, I'll go:

UK
Nova
Duke
Texas A&M

I had

Kentucky
Gonzaga
Villanova
Michigan State

I replace MSU with Kansas

Had Virginia, Gonzaga, WVU, and Duke. Switch out Virginia for UK now that their region has been completely blown up.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Sticking with my original FF of

Kentucky
Michigan
Nova
Kansas

But, I don't feel very confident about it.

My best case scenario = Kansas, Purdue, Gonzaga and Loyola! Talk about a funky final 4!

After watching the first 2 rounds, I'll go:

UK
Nova
Duke
Texas A&M

TAMU is healthy again and they are formidable. You always need some elite talent to win and they have it. They could for sure win it all. I think they beat UM.

TAMU is healthy again and they are formidable. You always need some elite talent to win and they have it. They could for sure win it all. I think they beat UM.

You also thought Michigan would miss the tournament. Maybe you'll give them your vote of confidence some day.

I filled out one bracket on ESPN and that was it. I think my original was:

Virginia
Gonzaga
Nova
Michigan State

I guess now I'll go with:

Kentucky
Gonzaga
Nova
Duke

Michigan only shot 8 of 23 from three against Purdue when we dog walked you in the BTT.
Dog walked? Purdue shot poorly (4-17 from 3). So Michigan made twice as many 3's as we did. V. Edwards was far from 100%. It was a 9 point victory. Hardly what I'd call dog walked.

Last edited:
Dog walked? Purdue shot poorly. V. Edwards was far from 100%. It was a 9 point victory. Hardly what I'd call dog walked.

We led by double digits most of the 2nd half. We led by 16 points with under 4 minutes to go. The game wasn't close despite Purdue cutting it to single digits for the moral victory.

I was getting along with the Purdue posters, too, and now this panty waist comes along with revisionist history. Purdue out played Michigan the first two games. Michigan won easily the 3rd game. Stop acting like the game was close because the final ended up "only" being a 9 point win.

I was getting along with the Purdue posters, too, and now this panty waist comes along with revisionist history. Purdue out played Michigan the first two games. Michigan won easily the 3rd game. Stop acting like the game was close because the final ended up "only" being a 9 point win.
Did I really hurt your feelings by stating a fact? Sounds like you need to toughen up a bit...

We led my 16 with under 4 minutes to go. It was a dogwalking. Congrats on cutting the lead to 9 I guess?
Yes, and Purdue shot less than half their 3 point % in the game and had it's key player injured and playing at less than 70% (his own words). Congrats. You won the game. You were the one being an ass by adding tag words to the game that don't fit the final score, which in the end is all that matters.

Just ask Nevada. They have led all of a total of 4 minutes in 80 in the first two games of the tourney, but they won both games. So, what matters more? They trailed (and by double digits much of the time) for 95% of their games, or that they won both games?

Last edited:
Yes, and Purdue shot less than half their 3 point % in the game and had it's key player injured and playing at less than 70% (his own words). Congrats. You won the game. You were the one being an ass by adding tag words to the game that don't fit the final score, which in the end is all that matters.

Just ask Nevada. They have led all of a total of 4 minutes in 80 in the first two games of the tourney, but they won both games. So, what matters more? The trailed (and by double digits much of the time) for 95% of their games, or that they won both games?

Sure, you can try to justify why the game wasn’t close (injury) but that doesn’t mean it was a close game.

Sure, you can try to justify why the game wasn’t close (injury) but that doesn’t mean it was a close game.
Dude, it was a 10 point game with 3 minutes to go (2:49 to be exact). It wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. Again, yes Michigan played well, but it wasn't some major ass whooping like you keep trying to make it out to be. Purdue shot 24% from 3 (season average 42%). And had an injured player. Sorry the facts don't jive with you.

Dude, it was a 10 point game with 3 minutes to go (2:49 to be exact). It wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. Again, yes Michigan played well, but it wasn't some major ass whooping like you keep trying to make it out to be. Purdue shot 24% from 3 (season average 42%). And had an injured player. Sorry the facts don't jive with you.

Michigan controlled the game. The objective Purdue posters here agree with that.

Well, after the first day of games you have already lost half your final four.

Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT