ADVERTISEMENT

Underrated Player on Your Team Headed Into Next Year

MGC_07

Jun 29, 2016
For MSU I’ll go with Marcus Bingham. Aaron Henry’s takeover ensured our tournament bid but Marcus Bingham clearly becoming our best 5 is far less talked about. He’s a good shot blocker and seemed to figure out PNR defense. We were a much better team with him in the game.

Our coaches also think he’ll be one of our top 3 scorers on our roster next year, which surprised many fans but apparently he’s had a great offseason. I think he can be a good shot blocking and rim running center, and we know he has the capability to shoot the ball, which I’m hoping we see more this year.

Im going with Withers for Louisville. He had a decent year last year playing out of position at the 5. Hopefully this year Maik Williams among other centers on the roster can stay healthy and he will get to move back to his natural position, a face up 4.

Im hoping sam Williamson will surprise some people as well.

As a resident UK hater, im scared to see how much Toppin has progressed in the offseason.

Reactions: UL_1986
Im going with Withers for Louisville. He had a decent year last year playing out of position at the 5. Hopefully this year Maik Williams among other centers on the roster can stay healthy and he will get to move back to his natural position, a face up 4.

As a resident UK hater, im scared to see how much Toppin has progressed in the offseason.
I’m a huge Withers fan. 10/8 on 55/38 splits for a freshman is really, really good. I think he has serious star potential.

Last edited:
Yesufu seems to be kind of an afterthought in many conversations, but he's really talented.

I think Cam Martin's underrated offensively. Could be the best shooter on the team. Not sure how he'll defend at the D1 level though.

Reactions: MGC_07

I'm going with Toppin. Supposedly he's worked his tail off in the off season.

I dunno....Need to see some predictive models...some statistics. I;ve heard using prior seasons as a tool for predictions, is quite the useless tool.

Is this where we can be homers😂

Beard isn’t backing down. Jaylon Tyson was his #1 target and he still claims he was the #1 player in the state

Could take time for Tyson to get his minutes. If Beard is correct.
Tyson could be blowing up before the end of the season. Would be hard to keep him off the court
But Timmy Allen is in front of him. Tyson can shoot from distance though

Jase Febres is another
Certain games he will disappear but other games it will be hard to keep him off the court because he is dropping 20-25

Mark williams started his breakout at the end of last year, at our expense lol. Pretty sure he went 20/20 on us in the ACCT is was something gaudy.
I ezpect him to be a handful as wel i jist dont know enough about the banchero kid to know how well they fit together.

(Ayo-less) Trent Frazier. I felt that after Ayo became our go-to guy, he never again found a consistent groove on the offensive end. He was actually our leading scorer his freshman year (granted, we were bad…), and he had some really nice games when Ayo was out last year, IIRC. He won’t be setting records or anything, but with how good he is on defense, I could see him having a great Victory Lap season.

Reactions: MGC_07
ADVERTISEMENT