ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-UCK

The real question for everyone here is…Is Duke ever going to be as good as they were with K? Just don’t see them ever recovering
I’m not sure I can see it happening. I think there’s more involved these days than just K being gone to contribute to mediocrity. NIL has certainly muddied the waters a bit. I think every major program is going to cool off moving forward.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’m not sure I can see it happening. I think there’s more involved these days than just K being gone to contribute to mediocrity. NIL has certainly muddied the waters a bit. I think every major program is going to cool off moving forward.
Being labeled a basketball or football school become less and less.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It’s what I’ve appreciated about the title the most.
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
In last night's win over Syracuse, UNC had 23 free throw attempts and Syracuse had 3. So in their last two games, UNC has 62 free throw attempts and their opponents have 15.

Reactions: ncrebel574
In last night's win over Syracuse, UNC had 23 free throw attempts and Syracuse had 3. So in their last two games, UNC has 62 free throw attempts and their opponents have 15.

That's pretty cool. If you didn't watch the game you probably wouldn't realize that in the first 18 minutes of the game they called two fouls on Syracuse. Glad UNC made up for it in the second half though.

ADVERTISEMENT