ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-UCK

UNC got some big time home cooking tonight. NC State actually made 6 more shots than UNC, but the Tar Heels went to the free throw line 39 times to NC State’s 12.

UNC got some big time home cooking tonight. NC State actually made 6 more shots than UNC, but the Tar Heels went to the free throw line 39 times to NC State’s 12.

Here we go. Try pressing without fouling for starters.

Here we go. Try pressing without fouling for starters.

We'll be waiting for Leaky Black and the Tar Heels when they come to PNC Arena on Feb. 19 for the rematch. You might see a different vibe in that game.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

That writer is trying hard to put out some content for State fans I guess. The 'not our rival' chant is more of a slight to State and how dominant UNC has been in the series. Anyone with any sense understands it is not literal. But, State fans ya know.

As for the game, UNC was first in the league in shooting FTs and State was last in giving up FTs but the brilliant State fans takeaway is that it was weird that fouls were actually called on the team who has fouled a lot all year.

It's hard to cry ref conspiracy when Leaky was kicked out for a basketball play and Morsell, who basically admitted he wanted payback, was not for intentionally elbowing Love. But, again, State fans.

Smith is fine anyway, since he was apparently partying all night after he got out of the hospital. Unlike State fans, I doubt he harbors any hard feelings.

FnCZujhaEAAsDxO

The 'not our rival' chant is more of a slight to State and how dominant UNC has been in the series.

I suppose that's true. Kind of like the football series with the teams reversed (regardless of Mack's preseason ranking).

That writer is trying hard to put out some content for State fans I guess. The 'not our rival' chant is more of a slight to State and how dominant UNC has been in the series. Anyone with any sense understands it is not literal. But, State fans ya know.

As for the game, UNC was first in the league in shooting FTs and State was last in giving up FTs but the brilliant State fans takeaway is that it was weird that fouls were actually called on the team who has fouled a lot all year.

It's hard to cry ref conspiracy when Leaky was kicked out for a basketball play and Morsell, who basically admitted he wanted payback, was not for intentionally elbowing Love. But, again, State fans.

Smith is fine anyway, since he was apparently partying all night after he got out of the hospital. Unlike State fans, I doubt he harbors any hard feelings.

FnCZujhaEAAsDxO
The Afam fans always feel the need to always justify their misdeeds instead of admitting the wrong doing.

And before you respond it was a basketball play. The officials whose opinion matters disagree.

The Afam fans always feel the need to always justify their misdeeds instead of admitting the wrong doing.

And before you respond it was a basketball play. The officials whose opinion matters disagree.

The Sissy man has entered the room.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
I suppose that's true. Kind of like the football series with the teams reversed (regardless of Mack's preseason ranking).

Besides the fact UNC leads the all-time series 68-38-6 then yes, it's very similar. S

State has for sure been better lately though. Think they have won 11 of the last 16, right?

Besides the fact UNC leads the all-time series 68-38-6 then yes, it's very similar. S

State has for sure been better lately though. Think they have won 11 of the last 16, right?

That's correct. UNC had a lock on the football rivalry until a young Mack Brown left to go to Texas in 1997. Things started to turn in the 21st century when State hired Chuck Amato in 2000. Dave Doeren's predecessor, Tom O'Brien, won his first five games against UNC, but he was fired in 2012 after losing to UNC for the first time.

That's correct. UNC had a lock on the football rivalry until a young Mack Brown left to go to Texas in 1997. Things started to turn in the 21st century when State hired Chuck Amato in 2000. Dave Doeren's predecessor, Tom O'Brien, won his first five games against UNC, but he was fired in 2012 after losing to UNC for the first time.

I think Doeren is a solid coach. He can be a tad immature with his mouth at times but while I don't think he will ever win an ACC title I think he will field a solid team year after year.

You stalk anything that's UNC related. All I do is troll you, so remove that kick me sign off your ass.
Yeah, no one on here believes that. You stalk all of my posts and respond to the majority of them. Warms my heart how much you need me in your life.

Yeah, no one on here believes that. You stalk all of my posts and respond to the majority of them. Warms my heart how much you need me in your life.

Trust me, everyone knows you have a hard on for UNC. Again you’re an easy target and your sensitivity makes this fun, another hissy fit is coming.

Trust me, everyone knows you have a hard on for UNC. Again you’re an easy target and your sensitivity makes this fun, another hissy fit is coming.
Just like your obsession with K. You mention him all the time. He can’t hurt you anymore. His 5 NC’s and all time wins will be there forever.

UNc fans response. “Yeah but we won last year.” Moral victories aren’t that great.

Yep, I hate UNC. But not so much the kids but the arrogant fans are really what I hate.

Just like your obsession with K. You mention him all the time. He can’t hurt you anymore. His 5 NC’s and all time wins will be there forever.

UNc fans response. “Yeah but we won last year.” Moral victories aren’t that great.

Yep, I hate UNC. But not so much the kids but the arrogant fans are really what I hate.

And the the last 2 L's UNC gave him will last forever, especially the one that sent his happy ass into retirement. Also a FF victory isn't a moral victory, only you can come up with a gem like that.

And the the last 2 L's UNC gave him will last forever, especially the one that sent his happy ass into retirement. Also a FF victory isn't a moral victory, only you can come up with a gem like that.
The sad bunch of dorks dressed as Sesame Street characters at his last game in Cameron really brought a smile to my face.

• Haha
Reactions: AWilli6995
The sad bunch of dorks dressed as Sesame Street characters at his last game in Cameron really brought a smile to my face.

The win at Cameron was real sweet. k made it all about himself but the FF victory was icing on the cake. I just wished we could of close the deal against KU.

The win at Cameron was real sweet. k made it all about himself but the FF victory was icing on the cake. I just wished we could of close the deal against KU.
The school made it about him. Kind of like when UNC had the memorial for old smoky/scotch drinker. They just waited until he was dead.

K is the GOAT NCAA hoops coach.

I love that he bothers you so much.

Largest loss of a lead in the ncaa.championship. But you beat Duke.

Hubie is a one trick wonder.

Last edited:
The school made it about him. Kind of like when UNC had the memorial for old smoky/scotch drinker. They just waited until he was dead.

K is the GOAT NCAA hoops coach.

I love that he bothers you so much.

Your dad is the GOAT, no problem saying it. What bothers you is that UNC sent his ass home on the biggest stage and you can't get over it.

Reactions: JC for 3
Your dad is the GOAT, no problem saying it. What bothers you is that UNC sent his ass home on the biggest stage and you can't get over it.
Not really. They lost big games before. Will lose them again. When you play in big games all the time you win some, you lose some.

Not really. They lost big games before. Will lose them again. When you play in big games all the time you win some, you lose some.

You lost 2 of the biggest games in history to your rival. The first one in his house with all the hoopla, the second in the FF, the first meeting between the 2 teams and you lost. You hate it because it’s UNC that did the GOAT dirty. You’re so obsessed with k it hurts you to your core. You won’t admit it but your posts scream it anytime there’s a UNC thread and you jump in. You dedicated your handle to UNC, how about changing it to I miss coach k.

You lost 2 of the biggest games in history to your rival. The first one in his house with all the hoopla, the second in the FF, the first meeting between the 2 teams and you lost. You hate it because it’s UNC that did the GOAT dirty. You’re so obsessed with k it hurts you to your core. You won’t admit it but your posts scream it anytime there’s a UNC thread and you jump in. You dedicated your handle to UNC, how about changing it to I miss coach k.
You are too funny.

Yes, big games, big losses. Shit happens.

You Adam fans are happier that you beat K than you are upset about losing the NC

Now that is sad.

I expect all these UNC kids to come back since they aren’t good enough for the NBA.

Two UNC NC teams happened due to UNC not developing them for the nba.

Yep we have scholarship players and everything now. In all seriousness, the football rivalry is incredibly close since the ACC was created. If both teams could ever be good at the same time it would be great.

The real question for everyone here is…Is Duke ever going to be as good as they were with K? Just don’t see them ever recovering

Yep we have scholarship players and everything now. In all seriousness, the football rivalry is incredibly close since the ACC was created. If both teams could ever be good at the same time it would be great.

The real question for everyone here is…Is Duke ever going to be as good as they were with K? Just don’t see them ever recovering

Ha, I was just messing with the other guy about the all time record. It's no fun if you can't talk some trash back and forth. I do enjoy the State/UNC football game. There is some legit nastiness on the field back and forth at times which makes it fun.

I think Duke will fall to some degree of course but if Scheyer can have some pretty quick success and capitalize on these big time recruits he can at least keep it going there to some degree.

Reactions: ncrebel574
ADVERTISEMENT