ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Lovers GITT

justntime

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2002
Since my team is a complete failure all of their existence in Chapel Hill for basketball...Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for signing Coby White. My son goes to school with him and he is an extraordinary young man . He will be one of your favorites while he is there. Reminds me a lot of Lawson when he was at UNC.

Glad the Heels are recruiting well as of late. Hopefully we land the whale tonight, although I am not optimistic.

What about him reminds you of Lawson?
White loves to drive and create. Knows where his teammates are and has a slasher style. Three point range is an after thought, but his motivation and desire to create each time he has the ball puts him in that category. Young man does not believe in failure.

Love White. He is quick with the ball and plays hard all the time. He is one of those guys who just flat out scores.

Since my team is a complete failure all of their existence in Chapel Hill for basketball...Let me take this opportunity to congratulate you for signing Coby White. My son goes to school with him and he is an extraordinary young man . He will be one of your favorites while he is there. Reminds me a lot of Lawson when he was at UNC.

So you live in Wilson?

He reminds me a little of Joe Forte. Can't remember last time we had this kind of scoring 2-guard.

ADVERTISEMENT