ADVERTISEMENT

UNC fans GITT

july-31-2022-halloween-movie-260nw-2184791019.jpg
i like you man

Right before the Jayhawk doodie ring at the base of UKs wiener is a Carolina blue tar ring. Our worst team in years sunk it violently into the national champs and the runner up last season.

You may wanna worry about winning a tourney game son, you haven't done that in a while.

I'm closer to old than I am young.
My man you don't know old yet. When I hit 50 I was like this is not nothing, I still feel strong and great, then when I hit 57 things started down hill, and I can not find the brakes to slow it down. It is like every year, maybe two there is something else. Just life.
I would tell you to keep active and exercise all you can now.

And leave my fantasy women alone. 😉

My man you don't know old yet. When I hit 50 I was like this is not nothing, I still feel strong and great, then when I hit 57 things started down hill, and I can not find the brakes to slow it down. It is like every year, maybe two there is something else. Just life.

keep in mind folks this guy can bench press a ford

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

I'm 44 going on 94. My body has felt twice its age since I was probably 25. RollLaugh

• Sad
Reactions: cdbearde
KU went 36 years before they won the title in 88 so I'll start there. From 88-08 1 title, UNC won 2 titles in that time span. 09-22 1 title, UNC won 2 titles, lost 2 title games. So from 88-2022 KU has won 2 titles. I don't know if act like you been here before is appropiate but with that track record it maybe another 20+ years before you hit pay dirt again.
Head to Head.

Head to Head.
What have you done for me lately. Unc is going to piss themselves when KU is the 2 seed in their bracket. UNC will be a 4 seed because no way do they lose to pitt and then become a 1 seed the next year. Enjoy Love's 4-20 shooting days

What have you done for me lately. Unc is going to piss themselves when KU is the 2 seed in their bracket. UNC will be a 4 seed because no way do they lose to pitt and then become a 1 seed the next year. Enjoy Love's 4-20 shooting days

Says the clown who thinks KU should get some pub for UNC’s accomplishments. Desperation doesn’t look good on you Phoggie.

Dang, I get that UNC beating Duke the way they did last year was brutal for them but trying to suddenly be all about Kansas because you can't really be all about Duke in the rivalry right now is a tough way to live.

Who won last year? Afam u or KU.
Dang, I get that UNC beating Duke the way they did last year was brutal for them but trying to suddenly be all about Kansas because you can't really be all about Duke in the rivalry right now is a tough way to live.
Why can’t I be about the UNc Duke rivalry. New year new team. UNc is NC or bust. Duke is young and I look forward to the season and coach Scheyer.

Why can’t I be about the UNc Duke rivalry. New year new team. UNc is NC or bust. Duke is young and I look forward to the season and coach Scheyer

You’re not about the rivalry. You’re about your teflon feelings and wondering how I became this sensitive over a basketball program.

Says the clown who cries when shade is thrown at duke. That’s to be expected.
As I have said before, as a Duke fan what threads or posts would you think I would comment on? I mean, I know your Afam degree means nothing, but I didn’t think you were this stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT