ADVERTISEMENT

UNC fans GITT

peeking.gif

The pic on the right with Dean and the players was a good one. He didn't allow a freshman named Jordan to be in the pic because he didn't earn it. The year before UNC lost to Indiana in the finals who had Isaiah Thomas. This team is saying all the right things so I hope we can catch lightning in the bottle again like we did in 2017.

The pic on the right with Dean and the players was a good one. He didn't allow a freshman named Jordan to be in the pic because he didn't earn it. The year before UNC lost to Indiana in the finals who had Isaiah Thomas. This team is saying all the right things so I hope we can catch lightning in the bottle again like we did in 2017.
SimilarRapidGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

Carolina needs to make it to the final 4 or have good reasons for not doing so. If you start off the season as the prevailing favorite, this is the expectation

Safe to assume you are a Georgia football fan and a unc basketball fan?
Georgia and Ole Miss grad, fanatical about both on the gridiron. Have been a Heels and Memphis State hoops fan since I was a kid though. And IDGAF if it's the UofM now. Memphis State is all I will ever call it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Uhhhhh, might want to check the series record. Or clarify "OWN".
You might want to check the modern era. Since millenials have been alive...

KU beats UNC in 91 ruining UNC's chance to play Duke in the title game

KU humiliates UNC in 08 in the final four in the first all #1 seed FF

KU runs it up on UNC in 2012 to go the FF

KU beats UNC in round of 32 in 2013 to win back to back years.

KU beats UNC in the national title game in 2022

It feels so good

It feels so good
I try and pretend that millenials are not alive, to your point though they have owned them in the biggest of games. It's sad really for all decent people. ;) Love me some Jayhawks football, but KU hoops can suck my Jaycock.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

It feels so good

KU went 36 years before they won the title in 88 so I'll start there. From 88-08 1 title, UNC won 2 titles in that time span. 09-22 1 title, UNC won 2 titles, lost 2 title games. So from 88-2022 KU has won 2 titles. I don't know if act like you been here before is appropiate but with that track record it maybe another 20+ years before you hit pay dirt again.

KU went 36 years before they won the title in 88 so I'll start there. From 88-08 1 title, UNC won 2 titles in that time span. 09-22 1 title, UNC won 2 titles, lost 2 title games. So from 88-2022 KU has won 2 titles. I don't know if act like you been here before is appropiate but with that track record it maybe another 20+ years before you hit pay dirt again.
You're welcome for Dean Smith. UNC traditional est. Lawrence kansas.

Enjoy trying to beat Pitt this year.

ADVERTISEMENT