ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs UCLA Gamethread

Would be nice if these kids would act like they know or care there is a game on. I can't behoove what our team looks like right now.

And most of them wide open. UK's defense is atrocious today.

This is easily the least emotionally engaged I have been in a UK team since Cal arrived. I do not care about watching high schoolers learn on the job and on their way out to the NBA. I care about watching Kentucky win ****ing basketball games and titles.

UK never even had possession. That's a shot clock violation.

Game of runs all day....UK 10-0.....UCLA 19-2......UK 13-0.....UCLA 10-2.

Cats currently on a 10-2 run.

Watch Wlesh's feet next time UCLA runs their pick-n-roll. He has switched pivot feet at least twice. Did so on that last play.

If Kentucky would, at any point in time, have put in effort and tried to play like a team this would be an easy win. Just a garbage performance. A few more games like this and I'll be checking out until the Tournament, assuming these guys even make it in.

Reactions: coryfly
Yeas that’s a bad loss. Nothing like letting a team shoot uncontested 3 after 3.

UCLA has beaten UK like 7 times in a row now in the regular season. Feels good man.

Meh...Probably. UCLA's not bad. They have some good pieces. UK was only a 7-point favorite.
I think the PAC-12 is getting overlooked this year. I may be biased since we lost to two of their teams.....but I would not be surprised to see 5 or more teams in the tourney from the league.

UK is gonna take a few beat downs in league play
They'll lose some for certain. SEC is better. But "beat down"? I wouldn't bet on that. Very seldom has a Cal coache team here at UK been "beat down".

This is a 2 year deal I'm hoping aside from Knox and Diallo.

If we just make the tournament and get everyone else back I'll be happy.

ADVERTISEMENT