ADVERTISEMENT

UCLA Mega-Booster’s top choice is Pitino.

Didn't the FBI clear him? I know the NCAA still has their time coming. But would seem odd if the FBI found nothing...but the NCAA did.

there is a difference in committing a federal crime and committing an NCAA violation
it is not illegal for anyone to pay a player
however it is against NCAA rules

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
there is a difference in committing a federal crime and committing an NCAA violation
it is not illegal for anyone to pay a player
however it is against NCAA rules
Understand...My understanding was the FBI found none of such, by the coach(es). Maybe I am wrong? Thought they, along with the players and schools were seen as victims. That it was mostly Adidas reps, sprts agents, and a handful of asst. coaches.

Maybe I am wrong?

Petino won't need the shoe companies money as the 2 biggest booster will provide the money and the Bag Men,

Wooden ran a not so clean program when he was winning. cheaters gonna cheat as they never change. Lepards don't change their spots to stripes and become Tigers. [disclaimer on any spelling errors]

Understand...My understanding was the FBI found none of such, by the coach(es). Maybe I am wrong? Thought they, along with the players and schools were seen as victims. That it was mostly Adidas reps, sprts agents, and a handful of asst. coaches.

Maybe I am wrong?

ul coaches were mentioned in the FBI investigation
i am assuming since there has been no federal indictments that they either did not have enough evidence against them or they ratted some people out
in either case that has nothing to do with the NCAA

now if the NCAA finds that Pitino knew what was going on they would probably hit him with a "show cause"
i do believe that Pitino was mentioned in the public reports the FBI released

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Petino won't need the shoe companies money as the 2 biggest booster will provide the money and the Bag Men,

Wooden ran a not so clean program when he was winning. cheaters gonna cheat as they never change. Lepards don't change their spots to stripes and become Tigers. [disclaimer on any spelling errors]

Hitting the bottle a little early?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Larry Brown and Jim Harrick will follow Pitino to Westwood. Hall of Fame Coaching Staff! Woot! Woot!

Hitting the bottle a little early?
nope don't drink alcohol medicines won't allow it. grew up during the Wooden years. heard all the talk about why Wooden got all those players.

Pitino is dirty as shit and if he goes to UCLA he will not need the shoe companies with the money the major booster have, we are not talking about puny millionaire's we are talking about Billions. that a B not a M. or 10+ digits.

ADVERTISEMENT