ADVERTISEMENT

Top Games Saturday - Thoughts?

Texas performance today was most impressive thing I’ve seen out of a team not named Gonzaga all season.

WVU is 2-18 in our last 20 road games. Let that sink in. Yeah we might be nearly unbeatable at home but if we don't learn to travel and play better on the road, than we don't deserve to be ranked.

WVU is 2-18 in our last 20 road games. Let that sink in. Yeah we might be nearly unbeatable at home but if we don't learn to travel and play better on the road, than we don't deserve to be ranked.

OU is a terrible matchup for you...

Even with just Culver

Only watched a couple of minutes. Didn't see much except a bunch of terrible offensive possessions by WVU...

OU is a terrible matchup for you...

Even with just Culver

Only watched a couple of minutes. Didn't see much except a bunch of terrible offensive possessions by WVU...

Culver had his worst game ever. 2 points and 7 turnovers. Bridges who i told you about was our best player. 19 points and 5-6 3pt shooting. We shot nearly 60% from 3 and still lost.

It didn't help that one of their guys off the bench shot 9-12 from 3pt range.

That is just OU. They are going to attack your weakness.

Lon Kruger and his staff can make life tough on a lot of defenses.

Like Huggins. A legend of this game that has been doing it for 35+ years.

We will see how WVU responds next game. That is always the key

Reactions: Big ol arms
That is just OU. They are going to attack your weakness.

Lon Kruger and his staff can make life tough on a lot of defenses.

Like Huggins. A legend of this game that has been doing it for 35+ years.

We will see how WVU responds next game. That is always the key

We play at Oklahoma State monday. I been saying they are worth a ranking and with their big win today and our loss I think we upset them. Yes, at this point with where we are and playing them on the road, it would be an upset.

We play at Oklahoma State monday. I been saying they are worth a ranking and with their big win today and our loss I think we upset them. Yes, at this point with where we are and playing them on the road, it would be an upset.

They play very small at times.
Matters how that game goes. Playing a pissed off WVU team is never fun if the players on the court think like Huggins and that staff.

They put up points on Texas and today against Tech

They can score

They finally played a decent team. I know it sounds crazy but don't be suprised if Iowa State ends up being ranked higher than Illinois by seasons end.
They finally played a decent team. I know it sounds crazy but don't be suprised if Iowa State ends up being ranked higher than Illinois by seasons end.

21-A44-E5-B-9844-4295-A034-AF9-CB212111-C.jpg

This Iowa St.?

Whats the story on Tshiebwe?

Bill Self said yesterday that the better team will usually win without much of a crowd.

Covid takes away any type of advantage Iowa St has in Ames.
Their arena is one of the hardest to play in. Iowa St gets up for games. They call that shit Hilton Magic.

Usually can help then win a few more games at home they shouldn't.

ADVERTISEMENT