ADVERTISEMENT

Top 150 Transfers & Top 25 Transfer Recruiting Classes

God i hope this free transfer thing is a one time only deal. I get the grad transfer, reward the kids for graduating. But allowing kids to transfer and not sit bc they get their feelings hurt or whatever reason is outta control.

God i hope this free transfer thing is a one time only deal. I get the grad transfer, reward the kids for graduating. But allowing kids to transfer and not sit bc they get their feelings hurt or whatever reason is outta control.
IIRC, first time transfer with immediate eligibility is a one time thing...free pass. If a player transfers a second time, they'll have to sit a year.

Reactions: Villian07
We were in that range this year and return everyone plus 2 top 50 recruits. You lost by far your best player. Purdue should be rated higher than Illinois regardless of whether Kofi returns. GTFO and go back to your homoboard.
I’d deflect too if I were you. Illinois will be top 5 with Kofi. Purdue will not.

Have fun being 3rd place in conference this year.

Beard just whipped it out and put it on college basketball's forehead.

It = his penis.

Number 1 transfer class in transition season + top 40 recruit.

Number 1 recruiting class in first full season of recruiting (3 five stars and the high 4 stars, all top 75)

Balance of power...shifted.

I think u can transfer up until classes start. And pretty sure some of these guys could transfer again before school starts without sitting if they wanted.

Reactions: wesr
Louisville might be closing in on Mason Faulkner from Western Carolina, 17ppg....

Saw him play in person a few times. Good handles, although he sometimes overdribbles. I like that he's constantly attacking the basket. Can finish reasonably well and he draws a lot of fouls. I wouldn't have Carlik Jones-type expectations, but I suspect he can average somewhere around 11-12 ppg and maybe 5 assists.

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT