ADVERTISEMENT

Top 150 Transfers & Top 25 Transfer Recruiting Classes

Plan B, figuratively, and realistically why’d you’re mom lie about being on the pill? Oh yeah, Purdue signed 2 4* better than any of your developmental 3. My advice, as a casual fan, is stop talking, Illinois is going to be garbage this year, and for many years to come. I pray you can claim victories again by just making the tournament. By the way, how many Illini are playing in the NBA right now? None, ok. That’s why you guys have been so good!
Get 'em.

looking at this transfer list makes me upset that Duke, once again, put in a lazy effort to beef up a roster with lots of depth issues. Insane that we will only have 9 scholarship players for the upcoming season. Roach isn't going to improve all that much practicing against blakes.

Plan B, figuratively, and realistically why’d you’re mom lie about being on the pill? Oh yeah, Purdue signed 2 4* better than any of your developmental 3. My advice, as a casual fan, is stop talking, Illinois is going to be garbage this year, and for many years to come. I pray you can claim victories again by just making the tournament. By the way, how many Illini are playing in the NBA right now? None, ok. That’s why you guys have been so good!
Only to Illinois guy, what makes you so confident about any years going forward? Including this year? What, Nebraska didn’t out recruit you? A back injury guy from D3, and a washed up guy from Florida makes all the difference? Honestly it’s almost the same team of nothing. Just garbage, and if he thinks Illinois will bank off any of the stuff he said we’ll watch Kofi turnover the ball because he can’t pass or shoot. Now tell me more about how good Illinois will be. Did you know Maryland is going to be really good? How about Purdue? Maybe even Ohio State? Last, did you hear Michigan is going to be good? Just saying, they’ve got the hardest schedule this year, yours was like 9th. Funny how Illinois a top tier program though?

Don’t worry, going forward I’ll ensure proper post procedures:
1) Never not paragraph
2) Never misspell words, or move to quickly you forget one.
3) Are we suppose to include a thesis and conclusion?
4) Was I suppose to double space?
5) What are the other teachings you need others to do for you, that I must learn for a sports thread oh wise one from DePaul? See I’m not sure if I’m suppose to use comas anymore. do I even capitalize anymore? who knows fur shur? Atleast im spelling and punctuating corectly!

just paragraphs kid. No one reads wall of texts.

I won't make a comment about the education at Michigan cause we all know there's no way you went there. Maybe Michigan Heating and Air Conditioning Academy, but that's as close as you got.

just paragraphs kid. No one reads wall of texts.

I won't make a comment about the education at Michigan cause we all know there's no way you went there. Maybe Michigan Heating and Air Conditioning Academy, but that's as close as you got.
Funny, but I did get my degree from UofM. I’m now VP of Human Resources of a well known company. My dad graduated from West Point, but got 4 masters degrees from UofM. His parents also both graduated from UofM. I also happened to graduate high school across the street from The Big House!

Just an observation, but why did you double space “maybe” from the end of a sentence? Was it you that went to school for heating and air conditioning, and now blame me?

I’d hope going forward you’d never put down those that provide warmth and air conditioning to us again! They’re also entitled to liking a team even if you don’t agree. My degree hangs in my den. Yours?

Also, if I’m correct your argument is, I’m un educated so their for I’m not allowed to like a college team? Or is it you’re so ignorant you ask for perfection now, but had a double space that would be marked down in English! How dare you, not be perfect on a sports thread!

Funny, but I did get my degree from UofM. I’m now VP of Human Resources of a well known company. My dad graduated from West Point, but got 4 masters degrees from UofM. His parents also both graduated from UofM. I also happened to graduate high school across the street from The Big House!

Just an observation, but why did you double space “maybe” from the end of a sentence? Was it you that went to school for heating and air conditioning, and now blame me?

I’d hope going forward you’d never put down those that provide warmth and air conditioning to us again! They’re also entitled to liking a team even if you don’t agree. My degree hangs in my den. Yours?

Also, if I’m correct your argument is, I’m un educated so their for I’m not allowed to like a college team? Or is it you’re so ignorant you ask for perfection now, but had a double space that would be marked down in English! How dare you, not be perfect on a sports thread!
Most importantly, how dare you put down anyone’s thoughts, or put yourself above HVAC people who in my opinion are much appreciated. I guess a DePaul degree means belittling people! No matter the reason you guys enjoy watching your team, if you do something productive, I support that. I’ll now frown upon DePaul applications going forward!

good job on the paragraphs! See, not that hard.

Most importantly, how dare you put down anyone’s thoughts, or put yourself above HVAC people who in my opinion are much appreciated. I guess a DePaul degree means belittling people! No matter the reason you guys enjoy watching your team, if you do something productive, I support that. I’ll now frown upon DePaul applications going forward!
Was that grammatically correct, and paragraphed ok for you?

Lesson #2: stop replying to your own posts.

Reactions: KisteK and VulvHa
So, lurker, you agree with DePaul? Pretty sure almost 60% of Kentucky basketball fans didn’t graduate from there. So the people who truly support Kentucky Basketball do jobs DePaul put down. Thumbs up to those at Kentucky who buy stuff while others like lurker laugh at you, and thinks less of you because you might have a HVAC certificate! You uneducated Kentucky fans. Hard to believe fans would put down their own fans. Wait, next up, they put down civil servants in the community, because they didn’t graduate from their school. Who cares if you support said school now, because you didn’t graduate from their school. On a side note, who cares you were the most qualified person, and happen to graduate from another school, says almost everyone!

What? First I don’t need to rehash we won the B1G regular season, and beat Maryland 3 times young buck. Second if Kofi comes back almost nobody has you higher than 4th in the B1G this year. Yep that’s right Michigan, Maryland, Ohio State, and Purdue will all be better than Illinois. Third Nebraska has a better recruiting class than Illinois! 3 4-star recruits 😂. Let me tell you a causal story, from a casual fan, Howard just got Barnes out of Chicago, and Howard is best friends with Tai Streets, that’s why Howard went to Michigan. You know that right? The Irvin’s have played Illinois like a fiddle and are shady, but how many recruits will he actually bring Illinois if hired? Probably the same caliber you’re already getting. Which is enough to finish in the middle of the pack. And last, Duncan Robinson is a pro, with no history of injuries, and is like 7’ feet tall. Not 6’6. Please explain now Kofi comes back, and Illinois goes from 25 to top 3 team? I mean nobody has them top 10 with Kofi back, but what do I know, I’m just a casual fan. All those developmental players you just recruited without a staff means in 2 weeks they’ll develop by themselves? Nebraska out recruited you guys, 😂. You’re going to be at the top of the B1G, 😂. Please tell me one more joke as I’m giving you a brother rigggghhhtt now. Do me a solid, at least come at me with stuff other than D3 players with back injuries. Also, how many of those 4* players start? Better yet, does the D3 player with a back injury start?

Jesus dude, you might have some mild form of autism.

You should keep responding to yourself because nobody else is going to agree with anything you say.

I’m going to try and break this down line by line from your post to show you just how wrong you are in pretty much every regard.

First off Illinois fans don’t care about your regular season title, have fun hanging the banner. Everyone in the B1G this year or fans of those programs knows who was better. Put a big ole asterisk in record book. You’re big ten championship means as much to me as Wisconsin’s the year prior, that team was hot garbage.

Second point, Lol at Illinois being 4th with Kofi. Maryland and Purdue takes away the credibility of this argument. Both are fine teams but neither should be seen as preseason favorites. Ohio State and Michigan will be near the top at least. Illinois should be favorites with Kofi followed by Michigan then Ohio State(if they bring back Liddell).

Third point, Nebraska will still be absolute trash so congrats on having a top-25 recruit come for one year before going to the NBA. Side bar, Michigan won’t be getting any 5-stars from Chicago so enjoy whatever bottom of barrel players you get from there.

Duncan Robinson is 6’7 not 7’0 and I was more comparing them based on play style and shooting ability.
And yes if he’s healthy he will be in the starting line up. He will play the third guard position with Frazier and Curbelo. You know the only two guard we needed to run circles around your guards last year.

Reactions: daaao
So, lurker, you agree with DePaul? Pretty sure almost 60% of Kentucky basketball fans didn’t graduate from there. So the people who truly support Kentucky Basketball do jobs DePaul put down. Thumbs up to those at Kentucky who buy stuff while others like lurker laugh at you, and thinks less of you because you might have a HVAC certificate! You uneducated Kentucky fans. Hard to believe fans would put down their own fans. Wait, next up, they put down civil servants in the community, because they didn’t graduate from their school. Who cares if you support said school now, because you didn’t graduate from their school. On a side note, who cares you were the most qualified person, and happen to graduate from another school, says almost everyone!
I think 60% is high. BBN for the most part didn't graduate from UK.

* Sorry was busy. I think that's were we might differ. UK fans are Kentuckians. It's an identity, It's something that we know we're better than anyone else, to where others might be good at other stuff but they can't say shit when it comes to college basketball.

I get that upsets some, as they don't, in your case, take ranking #12 well and have a hard time. You're right Coach K is the greatest. No problem admiting it. stats done lie. Just as stats don't lie about everything UK.You're clearly a bright guy, and I only poke fun to your seriousness.

You can make fun personally all you want with stereotypes and innuendo. It's lazy and outdated, but hey, We're UK and you're not.

Last edited:
Lesson #2: stop replying to your own posts.
Here’s one for you, #1 stop acting like you’re above anybody! #2 only speak about basketball topics you idiot. Hopefully you don’t run shit, otherwise this world is in trouble! I mean someone making a decent living in HVAC is beneath you, right?

Only to Illinois guy, what makes you so confident about any years going forward? Including this year? What, Nebraska didn’t out recruit you? A back injury guy from D3, and a washed up guy from Florida makes all the difference? Honestly it’s almost the same team of nothing. Just garbage, and if he thinks Illinois will bank off any of the stuff he said we’ll watch Kofi turnover the ball because he can’t pass or shoot. Now tell me more about how good Illinois will be. Did you know Maryland is going to be really good? How about Purdue? Maybe even Ohio State? Last, did you hear Michigan is going to be good? Just saying, they’ve got the hardest schedule this year, yours was like 9th. Funny how Illinois a top tier program though?

I really don’t even understand what’s got your panties in a bunch. Where has an Illini fan said we were a top tier program? Based off what I’ve seen in on returning rosters Illinois will be in the very top tier if Kofi returns. Daryll Morsell and Aaron Wiggins haven’t decided to come back to Maryland. Purdue is wildly overrated and will only take the next step up if Ivey can get help from someone else in the backcourt. Ohio State needs Washington and Liddell to come back and even then they weren’t better than Illinois with them last year. Michigan will be a top 10 team, but we will see how well Juwan can coach this year. Spacing is going to be an issue because neither of your 5 star recruits (Houstan and Diabete) are great outside shooters. That’ll be even more important because they are around a nonshooting center in Dickinson. You also need a guard to step up because your backcourt last year held you back. Couldn’t create shots on their own and when pressured by good backcourts (like Illinois) they were turnover prone.

Reactions: daaao and Jaycg15
I honestly don't get the bitterness and overselling.

I'd like to think it's not a piss poor effort of trolling for attention.

Also, I hope MSU picks up a 4 or 5 in the transfer portal still. I want MSU to be better. Illinois on the other hand, I can’t wait till they remember that their best run under BU is 1 B1G 10 tournament Championship, and round of 32 exit, lol! If Kofi returns they’re the best team in the B1G. That’s what their fans say, but they’ve literally probably had the worst off season, even worse than Iowa’s. Nebraska even out recruited them. Indiana fans, and Illinois fans are the worst when it comes to present, and future of their teams. Hell for a long time I thought MSU fans were arrogant, but at least they made noise in the tournament, and won stuff. Now they’re real, and don’t say, remember Magic Johnson. Illinois, and Indiana fans need to wake up. Michigan fans shut up when we got the death penalty. Had to watch a slow and steady rebuild, and each coach has been better than the last, and at the end of the day BU is an ok coach, with a shady coaching past, and Woodson is old! Last decade is MSU, Michigan, OSU. Wisconsin, or Purdue #4 in that time. Tired of both fan bases on other sites every year claiming this is the year, and Indiana, and UCLA aren’t blue bloods any more. Kentucky, has 4 more years still in that category, unless they make noise again. Blue bloods should be determined by 10 year periods. Gonzaga is a blue now for me. Villanova is, Baylor with 4 more years will be, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few.
Damn. This is rent free. Howard is defeated against Illinois. Maybe that’s it.

Reactions: daaao and KisteK
I really don’t even understand what’s got your panties in a bunch. Where has an Illini fan said we were a top tier program? Based off what I’ve seen in on returning rosters Illinois will be in the very top tier if Kofi returns. Daryll Morsell and Aaron Wiggins haven’t decided to come back to Maryland. Purdue is wildly overrated and will only take the next step up if Ivey can get help from someone else in the backcourt. Ohio State needs Washington and Liddell to come back and even then they weren’t better than Illinois with them last year. Michigan will be a top 10 team, but we will see how well Juwan can coach this year. Spacing is going to be an issue because neither of your 5 star recruits (Houstan and Diabete) are great outside shooters. That’ll be even more important because they are around a nonshooting center in Dickinson. You also need a guard to step up because your backcourt last year held you back. Couldn’t create shots on their own and when pressured by good backcourts (like Illinois) they were turnover prone.
Ok, show me Kofi return top 3, and if not show me top 25. I will in return be respectful, and show you Purdue, Ohio State, and of course Michigan. You think OSU players aren’t coming back after NBA information? Juwan won coach of the year, now will wait to see how well he coaches great players? BU won that award never! He’s won big ten recruiting class when? Ok, I’ll wait on Howard, because you know Underwood is killing it! Man, you’ve got like 2 guys above our last ranked player! It must hurt you a little bit that Nebraska out recruited you, lol!

Hopefully Kentucky does better this year and Antigua gets all the credit. Dude is a class act and helped Illinois get back from the worst point in school history.
Hey coming from a common fan. He recruited all the Kentucky greats before his head coaching job that failed! Kentucky has sucked since his recruits left the school. So they brought him back, and honestly that was his goal, get back to Kentucky. Chin they had to take, because that’s how bff’s role now! Chin sucks, and if any fan of basketball watched his video working out, they’d laugh.

Hey coming from a common fan. He recruited all the Kentucky greats before his head coaching job that failed! Kentucky has sucked since his recruits left the school. So they brought him back, and honestly that was his goal, get back to Kentucky. Chin they had to take, because that’s how bff’s role now! Chin sucks, and if any fan of basketball watched his video working out, they’d laugh.
Hey guy just curious, what's your reason for the dislike of Kentucky so much? I normally don't ask this, but you have an abnormal hatred.

Our rivals don't talk this much smack, and Michigan has never been a rival. Again, you're more UL rival than ours.

*Don't say arrogance or jealousy.

AO great, Chin sucks. They’ll balance each other out, but AO can recruit Montana if he had to. They’d end up with developmental 4*’s, but they’d start and crush that league. AO is awesome, but Chin kinda of sucks.

Actually don't answer that and carry on. My bad.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Hey guy just curious, what's your reason for the dislike of Kentucky so much? I normally don't ask this, but you have an abnormal hatred.

Our rivals don't talk this much smack, and Michigan has never been a rival. Again, you're more UL rival than ours.

Nothing, just saying Chin sucks! AO is awesome, I wish he would’ve come to Michigan, but hate that he brought baggage to you guys in Chin!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ok, show me Kofi return top 3, and if not show me top 25. I will in return be respectful, and show you Purdue, Ohio State, and of course Michigan. You think OSU players aren’t coming back after NBA information? Juwan won coach of the year, now will wait to see how well he coaches great players? BU won that award never! He’s won big ten recruiting class when? Ok, I’ll wait on Howard, because you know Underwood is killing it! Man, you’ve got like 2 guys above our last ranked player! It must hurt you a little bit that Nebraska out recruited you, lol!

How can you not grasp that the difference between having a potential frontrunner for POTY award can be difference of borderline top 25 to top 3? Would Iowa have been a top 15 team all year if Garza wasn’t there last year?

And you somehow believing awards are everything and differentiate the two coaches shows how naive you are. Bruce Weber also won that same award with Bill Self’s roster but when it came down to him recruiting and building a roster of his own he couldn’t stay at that level. Juwan very well could be a damn good coach but only time will tell. Anointing him the next coming because of one year doesn’t mean anything to me. Over the last two years he’s also 0-3 versus Illinois, so I guess Brad Underwood is doing something right. And to be frank with you I’m just not even going to comment on anything recruiting wise with you because it’s clearly not your strong suit. Recruiting rankings mean nothing when they get to campus.

Illinois roster next year

PG- Curbelo
SG- Frazier/Plummer
SF- Hutcherson/Podz
PF-Grandison/Williams
C- Cockburn/Payne

That’s most likely a top 5 team in the nation. And if they can somehow add an upgrade to the power forward position before the season, I’d argue they should be favorites along with Gonzaga for the title.

Nothing, just saying Chin sucks! AO is awesome, I wish he would’ve come to Michigan, but hate that he brought baggage to you guys in Chin.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I think 60% is high. BBN for the most part didn't graduate from UK.

* Sorry was busy. I think that's were we might differ. UK fans are Kentuckians. It's an identity, It's something that we know we're better than anyone else, to where others might be good at other stuff but they can't say shit when it comes to college basketball.

I get that upsets some, as they don't, in your case, take ranking #12 well and have a hard time. You're right Coach K is the greatest. No problem admiting it. stats done lie. Just as stats don't lie about everything UK.You're clearly a bright guy, and I only poke fun to your seriousness.

You can make fun personally all you want with stereotypes and innuendo. It's lazy and outdated, but hey, We're UK and you're not.
You’re funny, I personally think coach K should retire after this year. I also believe I'm a Juwan Howard fan. I think he's the next best thing to Jesus, 😂. I’d never back coach K, but when it comes to Zion I’ve gotta admit nothing says Duke! So, in my book coach K is all good. Wade, and others on tape ain’t cool in my book!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Chin was taken at Illinois because he supposedly had connections to AAU ball. AO demanded he come aboard just like at Kentucky. He’s only liked by the Irvin’s for AAU ball. Only problem is since Ayo, Mean Streets are the one’s producing the 4 and 5* players in the Midwest. And Streets happens to be best friends with Howard. Chin’s connection has gone thin, not that some of those kids wouldn’t like Kentucky, but he burnt a bridge. Maybe Chin does well on the East Coast? His replacement at Illinois is rated better than him. So you wait, and the rest of us will laugh at that video, because he’s earned nothing. AO, worth every freaking penny, but him getting his BFF a job, I’m going to say it’ll end up bad for Chin!

Chin was taken at Illinois because he supposedly had connections to AAU ball. AO demanded he come aboard just like at Kentucky. He’s only liked by the Irvin’s for AAU ball. Only problem is since Ayo, Mean Streets are the one’s producing the 4 and 5* players in the Midwest. And Streets happens to be best friends with Howard. Chin’s connection has gone thin, not that some of those kids wouldn’t like Kentucky, but he burnt a bridge. Maybe Chin does well on the East Coast? His replacement at Illinois is rated better than him. So you wait, and the rest of us will laugh at that video, because he’s earned nothing. AO, worth every freaking penny, but him getting his BFF a job, I’m going to say it’ll end up bad for Chin!

The 2022 class for Meanstreets is legit. Jalen Washington isn’t from Chicago though. And AJ Casey hasn’t played to his ranking so far.
The 2023 and 2024 however are loaded for the Fire. How well Chin will do in Chicago if Irvin is hire by Illinois remains to be seen. It’s been rumored that they didn’t leave on good terms and that he isn’t going to be getting any Mac Irvin players due to some blow up argument that the two had.

Hijacked thread

Kind of disappointing, to be honest. Started out good. Lots of strange side conversations going on.

Okay, here's food for thought. Arizona State has the #4 transfer recruiting class, if you give my rankings any stock. But, they're also losing Remy Martin, Marcus Bagley, and now Alonzo Verge. That's arguably a net loss.

Also, Holland Woods, Jaelen House, Chris Osten, and Taeshon Terry are transferring... Forgot Luther Muhammad will be eligible next year, as well. So, Idk. That's tough to consider which has more value, the outgoing players or the incoming transfers. I think Verge leaving might be beneficial, to be honest. High volume shooter who doesn't shoot particularly well.

Reactions: duckboy33
Kind of disappointing, to be honest. Started out good. Lots of strange side conversations going on.

Okay, here's food for thought. Arizona State has the #4 transfer recruiting class, if you give my rankings any stock. But, they're also losing Remy Martin, Marcus Bagley, and now Alonzo Verge. That's arguably a net loss.
My bad.

ADVERTISEMENT