ADVERTISEMENT

Tick tock Kansas

If you don't live in Iowa then you can't speak on Iowa. Thems the rules........
You know what, you may be on to something there. I wonder how many of the former players that are suing the program, actually live in Iowa? They most likely wouldn’t want to be anywhere close to the program or the state for that matter, and subject themselves to any additional ridicule. Heck, hawk fans still yell racist insults at wrestling meets this season.

He's an ISU fan? Ahh ok. This is a Iowa/KU thread, thought he was a new KU guy. That's my bad.

But what would make KU racist? Kansas was a free state and Lawrence is about as PC as it gets in the Midwest.

Enjoy your super bowl win, losers
You guys going to have more lawsuits in your programs? Your men’s bb won’t have any racist ones most likely because you only have 1 or 2 black players. Your wrestling program will most likely join your football program in defending a class action.

You know what, you may be on to something there. I wonder how many of the former players that are suing the program, actually live in Iowa? They most likely wouldn’t want to be anywhere close to the program or the state for that matter, and subject themselves to any additional ridicule. Heck, hawk fans still yell racist insults at wrestling meets this season.
I've heard worse at ISU basketball games.

P.S. Iowa > whatever podunk rock for a state you've hidden yourself under ;)

Just finished watching the first game, Texas Southern looked nothing like that UMBC team that upset UVA. They couldnt hit 3s, and they turned the ball over a lot. A team like this aint going to challenge Kansas, I can see KU blowing them out by 30.

Sorry there sport as there is no chance of any family relationship there. ISU would never engage in the type of unethical and illegal shenanigans that goes on with the Iowa program.
You will always be second fiddle in the state of Iowa

Have you asked little bro how the second weekend feels? I’ll bet he’d be happy to paint a picture for you.
The hawks’ offseason always begins before the 2nd weekend, and more often than not it starts after the conference tournament

The hawks’ offseason always begins before the 2nd weekend, and more often than not it starts after the conference tournament
Tell him what it’s like to experience the second weekend. I’m sure he’s curious. He’s just too shy to ask.

You will always be second fiddle in the state of Iowa
Only a delusional fan of a program with declining attendance would make such statement about the state’s largest institution that keeps setting attendance records. You hawk fans are funny little folks.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Only a delusional fan of a program with declining attendance would make such statement about the state’s largest institution that keeps setting attendance records. You hawk fans are funny little folks.

Blahahahahahaha. It's a Hawkeye State, meatball

I have watched their last 4 games and both teams would quit playing defense anywhere from 5-10 minutes a half. That will not cut it in the dance as there are teams that will play 40 minutes of defense. I have seen what 40 minutes of defense does to Iowa.
Lucky you. You couldn't pay me enough to watch the Clowns.

Reactions: hawkit3113
uncomfortable-drinking.gif

ADVERTISEMENT