ADVERTISEMENT

Tick tock Kansas

LOL! That script was already written this year and it was a 20 pt beat down.
Just like how the script was already written with Iowa and Purdue, yet I'm sure your transitive property theory says that ISU would beat Purdue as well right now if they played............ ;)

Btw, good news (for at least one of us).

Of the 13 times Iowa and ISU have both made the NCAA Tournament in the same year, at least one of us has won their 1st Round game.

Just like how the script was already written with Iowa and Purdue, yet I'm sure your transitive property theory says that ISU would beat Purdue as well right now if they played............ ;)

Btw, good news (for at least one of us).

Of the 13 times Iowa and ISU have both made the NCAA Tournament in the same year, at least one of us has won their 1st Round game.
Hawks lost by 7 to Purdue earlier in the year and got beat down by the Clones by 20. The B10 is weak this year as evidenced by Iowa’s run in the conference tournament. The B10 got 64%(9) of their teams in the NCAA and the B12 got 67%(6). Let’s see how this shakes out.

Hawks lost by 7 to Purdue earlier in the year and got beat down by the Clones by 20. The B10 is weak this year as evidenced by Iowa’s run in the conference tournament. The B10 got 64%(9) of their teams in the NCAA and the B12 got 67%(6). Let’s see how this shakes out.

Yes, because games in December really matter right now

We would straight fvck the Clowns in the mouth right now

Damn, I wasn't sure if you would actually commit to spinning numbers to make yourself and the Big 12 look better despite the opposite being 100% true, but here we are.

Well done, sir. ;)

Btw, @boilerzz @boiler1987 and other Purdue fans....you gonna let an ISU fan suggest that their almighty team out of the "superior" Big 12 is better than Purdue!? 😯

Yes, because games in December really matter right now

We would straight fvck the Clowns in the mouth right now

You mean those non con wins over KU decades ago were meaningless too? Thanks for finally admitting that. 🤣

The B12 got 60% in. Just because one of your cheating fvcking programs was ineligible, they still count in that denominator.

Interesting how the defensive metrics improved in B10 play but weren’t too good out of conference. (Mmmmm yeah it's weird how teams improve as the season goes on. I'd be suspicious as well considering ISU took the opposite approach ;) ...........) It is also interesting that the B10’s best team got the lowest seed of any P5 conference (That doesn't make any sense, but I know what you're trying to say.........)

Not hurt. Just don't like people who report incorrect numbers to boost a flawed opinion.
Not incorrect at all. 67% of postseason eligible teams got in. Had OU not dropped a 1 pt squeaker to Tech, it would have been 78%. Man, that’s a tough conference! The B10 got 9 in last year and crashed and burned. I wonder if that will repeat itself?

Not incorrect at all. 67% of postseason eligible teams got in. Had OU not dropped a 1 pt squeaker to Tech, it would have been 78%. Man, that’s a tough conference! The B10 got 9 in last year and crashed and burned. I wonder if that will repeat itself?
Talking shit about your conference vs another.

Tell me you are a fan of a shit program without telling me you are a fan of a shit program.

Irony in this thread are the fans of a program talking shit over a possible matchup in a round that their program haven’t reached in 23 years.

They haven't been this self assured since....last year. 🤣

Reactions: HawksJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT