ADVERTISEMENT

This should generate some discussion

@MrBaracus

Is it better to have an NIT or fail to play to seed 5-6 times? You haven't just lost to one mid-major. It's been way too many for a blue blood. Why's it so hard for you to admit you have several embarrassing tourney losses? You try to justify/defend the L's way too much. It's a bad look. Can't tell if you're serious and super homerish or you're just doing it to argue.

First off, UNC has had several down years plus early exits of their own.

I’ve never denied that Bradley/Bucknell/Northern Iowa/etc were enbarrassing. But this notion that it’s only happened at KU is ridiculous. Duke lost to a 15 seed and a 14. They even lost to a weaker version of VCU before KU did. K’s lost in the first or second round many times in the last decade plus. Bennett and Wright get bounced early practically every year. Kentucky doesn’t have many tourney losses to low seeds but they’ve had their share of NIT years and down seasons.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
First off, UNC has had several down years plus early exits of their own.

I’ve never denied that Bradley/Bucknell/Northern Iowa/etc were enbarrassing. But this notion that it’s only happened at KU is ridiculous. Duke lost to a 15 seed and a 14. They even lost to a weaker version of VCU before KU did. K’s lost in the first or second round many times in the last decade plus. Bennett and Wright get bounced early practically every year. Kentucky doesn’t have many tourney losses to low seeds but they’ve had their share of NIT years and down seasons.

I don't mind your POV and obviously agree that an early exit is better than missing the tournament but the early exit comment is a bit misleading. Roy has actually never lost in the first round and his 'early exits' are generally like Sweet 16 losses to P5 teams. Anyway, carry on....

Hah. An analysis by a website named Three Man Weeve is the source of this great analysis? Is this troll job from a reputable site?

Next do we post thoughts from Donald Dickweed, UPS Delivery Driver on who is the best college football coach?

I think I saw bigfoot on here once, he was saying UK preseason rankings were overrated.
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT