ADVERTISEMENT

This board belongs to Ohio state now

We have the best mods on any board, and I feel like I've earned a bit of leeway, I'm sure I'd be banned if I said "go f*ck yourself" to any one of them.

That's just stupid, but no one ever accused him of being smart.

Game thread for LSU vs. Oklahoma.

He was already being... well, himself. It looked like the mods were doing what they could to avoid giving him the hammer but clearly that was a bit too far. Laughing
The guy has always been tormented because of his sexuality and finally just flipped the fk out.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Those of you who have ever been to Hilton Head Island know what I am talking about...but congratulations to Clemson on getting your half of the island back from the OH-IOers.

It's like General Sherman left his fellow Ohioans behind for their vacations as retribution for seceding.

If I get 2 more “yes” I’m changing back
How long are you supposed to have the avatar for?

I feel like even if the person you’re betting gets banned, quits the board or even dies, you have to fulfill their terms of the bet. Seems like the right thing to do, however I won’t blame anybody for pulling out when the other party is no longer around.

As it turns out telling a mod "go **** yourself" is a pretty easy way to get banned instantly lol.

OldfashionedOpenBoto-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
How long are you supposed to have the avatar for?

I feel like even if the person you’re betting gets banned, quits the board or even dies, you have to fulfill their terms of the bet. Seems like the right thing to do, however I won’t blame anybody for pulling out when the other party is no longer around.
Until April. I might as well honor it. I just hate the picture because no one can really tell what it is. If it was a more clear slight I wouldn’t complain

Those of you who have ever been to Hilton Head Island know what I am talking about...but congratulations to Clemson on getting your half of the island back from the OH-IOers.

It's like General Sherman left his fellow Ohioans behind for their vacations as retribution for seceding.
Luckily for us, Ohioans are tough to look at and easily avoidable at a glance.

ADVERTISEMENT