This board belongs to Ohio state now

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
I have the game DVR'd, so I haven't seen it yet. Looks like there's not any point watching it now. At least I saved myself some time this afternoon . . . so there's that.

Reactions: Monorojo

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Team
Kentucky
I mean, it really just looks like some dudes burning leaves so not that bad really.
Yeah, it doesn't seem that bad as far as avatars goes. I can't make out what exactly it is.

Who ever assigned that to him did a piss poor job.

"You had one job and you ****ed it up"

Reactions: Monorojo and Hank_

Hank_

Gold Member
Mar 31, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't seem that bad as far as avatars goes. I can't make out what exactly it is.

Who ever assigned that to him did a piss poor job.

"You had one job and you ****ed it up"
I’m honestly impressed by the meme itself.

There are about a billion awful pictures of holler rat, Kentucky rednecks in UK gear online, and somehow a picture of burning couches on State Street makes it for a “white trash” meme.

Lmao.

Wildcat-in-STL

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2012
Bring the hate. Bring the tears.

Ohio state is becoming a basketball power before our eyes.
Keep it up... great work. It was fun seeing our next coach put together a fun team to watch even if it was beating us.

admit it... You're gonna be worried when Cal retires. Maybe you'll get lucky and Vogul will be tired of the NBA then...

Da_Bull

Jun 29, 2011
Team
Indiana
Keep it up... great work. It was fun seeing our next coach put together a fun team to watch even if it was beating us.

admit it... You're gonna be worried when Cal retires. Maybe you'll get lucky and Vogul will be tired of the NBA then...
If he didn’t want the spot light at Indiana he really won’t want it at UK. This shit gets said every time cal loses, it gets old and generally from the low IQ posters.

Wildcat-in-STL

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2012
If he didn’t want the spot light at Indiana he really won’t want it at UK. This shit gets said every time cal loses, it gets old and generally from the low IQ posters.
He's from lexington and grew up a UK fan.. big difference between that and IU.

Wildcat-in-STL

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2012
sounds like Stevens and IU.
Do you blame Stevens for not taking on a dumpster fire ? the name brand of UK and IU are on completely different levels now. Im sorry.... maybe the new AD at IU will get you guys back to where Stevens might take the job one day...

Big ol arms

Jul 29, 2016
WVU game coming up will be the best team you guys have played yet. Wish it wasn't a nooner. Should have been primetime.

Last edited: