ADVERTISEMENT

The Underperforming Coach of the Year

Meh....Fair point, TbH. But, well, there's always more to a book than the cover. I'm not concerned as I was. Right now, it seems as if Miller has "righted the ship", somewhat. They are certainly playing harder. Defensively they have been really good. Plus, well, its amazinw hat happens when shots actually go in. I'll say this, through the shortcomings, injuries, lack of shooters, etc, etc....if he somehow gets this team in the NCAAT, well, I mean, my feelings are a ton better.

I mean you can see it in his expressions. This team drives him craqzy. Take the Wisky game for example. Durham jacks up a 30-footer with 2 seconds left. Miller has the look of---"WTF, dude....while holding two fingers". I get the feeling Miller cannot wait to get the guys he wants. But kudo's to him. I think he's gotten this team to buy in. But is it to little, to late?
Ur specific comment about getting them to buy in i disagree with. There is (or was) a big chemistry problem and connectedness problem for most of the conference season IMO. most of them didnt care or Romeo is off playing Romeo ball for Romeo cuz the offense is awful. They are playing better D now but earlier, woof!!!! They just dont seem to like each other or they put their individual games and needs ahead of the team (im looking at u Romeo, Smith and Morgan)

No shooters, yes but that offensive scheme is awful. That is all Archie. When is the last time he drew up a good play out of a TO? And I wonder if his assistants are any good? What does Bruiser do exactly?

Time will answer all this and it cant get any worse then this year, right? But there is legit reason to be concerned for IU people regarding Miller. He better be a lot better next year or he will be on the way out.

UF just got the ball down 1 against LSU with 17 seconds left and never even came close to getting a shot off. At home. After Mike White drew presumably drew something up in a timeout.

Yeah...he’s got to be at least top 3 for this award this year.

UF just got the ball down 1 against LSU with 17 seconds left and never even came close to getting a shot off. At home. After Mike White drew presumably drew something up in a timeout.

Yeah...he’s got to be at least top 3 for this award this year.

How is that Mike White’s fault? Hudson slipped as soon as the play started and fell to the ground. So dumb.

How is that Mike White’s fault? Hudson slipped as soon as the play started and fell to the ground. So dumb.

Hudson didn’t initiate any action until less than 5 seconds left. Thats way too late. You have to account for things not going exactly as planned. Then the guy who got it in the corner has to just shoot. You absolutely cannot dribble out the clock. Put up a prayer at least.

The whole team just looks like they aren’t well prepared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT