The SECT

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
FNI0jyuXwAEFk69

Here we go!

What do you think the line would be if UT and UK played in Tampa? I would say kentucky by 4.
Jim, I know either team is capable of winning that game and both teams know it.

auburn has the chance to get payback for each of our 3 sec loses This season.

QF - florida
SF - arkansas
F - Tennessee

• Haha
Reactions: Aclam501
Calling it now, LSU beats my hogs.

Beating LSU 3 times in one season is almost impossible.

Speaking of the SEC tourney Kentucky’s women just upset #1 South Carolina to win the women’s championship!!!
That is a Big Deal!! I had to look it up to believe you.
Congrats!🏆

Reactions: cdbearde
Speaking of the SEC tourney Kentucky’s women just upset #1 South Carolina to win the women’s championship!!!
I actually watched 44 hit the buzzer beater for uk, then flipped it over to tulsa/ucf with under a min left and seen a half court buzzer beater for the win by tulsa.

Back to 44, i really didnt realize they let trans athletes play college basketball 😉

I actually watched 44 hit the buzzer beater for uk, then flipped it over to tulsa/ucf with under a min left and seen a half court buzzer beater for the win by tulsa.

Back to 44, i really didnt realize they let trans athletes play college basketball 😉
Funny you mention her (Dre'una Edwards). When I lived in Vegas I stopped in a Dunkin' to get a coffee and I was wearing UK gear as I always do. The guy taking my order was like "Go Cats!". He was telling me his sister plays for UK. It was her.

Has to be one of the most unlikely championships ever. UK was 9-11 (2-8 SEC) before winning 10 straight en route to an SECT title. Final 3 wins were against #6, #18, and #1, all of whom destroyed UK in the regular season. Not sure what got into them but that turnaround is incredible.

Reminds me of when Georgia won the SEC tourney in Atlanta in 2008 when the tornado took the roof off the Georgia Dome and they moved to Georgia Tech and played with no fans, just family and media. They were 13-16 (4-12) and had to win 2 games on Saturday (UK and MSU) since games were postponed on Friday. Then they beat Arkansas in the final. That had to feel good, not only winning the conference tourney and clinching a NCAAT bid, but doing it on the home court of your arch rival. They were a #14 seed in the NCAAT which I am pretty sure is the worst seed a major conference team has ever had. 😆

Has to be one of the most unlikely championships ever. UK was 9-11 (2-8 SEC) before winning 10 straight en route to an SECT title. Final 3 wins were against #6, #18, and #1, all of whom destroyed UK in the regular season. Not sure what got into them but that turnaround is incredible.

Reminds me of when Georgia won the SEC tourney in Atlanta in 2008 when the tornado took the roof off the Georgia Dome and they moved to Georgia Tech and played with no fans, just family and media. They were 13-16 (4-12) and had to win 2 games on Saturday (UK and MSU) since games were postponed on Friday. Then they beat Arkansas in the final. That had to feel good, not only winning the conference tourney and clinching a NCAAT bid, but doing it on the home court of your arch rival. They were a #14 seed in the NCAAT which I am pretty sure is the worst seed a major conference team has ever had. 😆
Remember that well. Told a buddy today after the UK win that it reminded me of the 08 UGA run in the SEC tourney! Good stuff

ADVERTISEMENT