ADVERTISEMENT

The first sentence to your favorite book.

I pickup The Hobbit and TLoR every couple of years to this day. What pee'd me off most about the Hobbit movies was Tauriel was a redhead. The only known redheaded elves were the sons of Feanor. She would have been an elve of incredible power. Somewhere between Galadriel and Elrond. Who didn't know that ?

The hHobbit movies were not the directors best work.

Reactions: Jack_Ripper
I haven’t even seen the Hobbit movies.

I tend to put off seeing the 3 hour “epics,” even when it’s a flick I’m interested in.

The LOTR movies were great. I was a little disappointed with some aspects that were unnecessary (like the tainting of Faramir's character) but overall they were well done. The Hobbit movies were awful.

The hHobbit movies were not the directors best work.

The LOTR movies were great. I was a little disappointed with some aspects that were unnecessary (like the tainting of Faramir's character) but overall they were well done. The Hobbit movies were awful.

I watched the LOTR movies but never got around to the Hobbit movies. Now i'm glad I didn't waste all those hours.

I watched the LOTR movies but never got around to the Hobbit movies. Now i'm glad I didn't waste all those hours.

I'm generally hard to please when it comes to movie adaptations of books but LOTR was great. The Hobbit was a disaster. They were just greedily trying to capitalize on the LOTR success. I don't even think people who weren't fans of the book liked it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
On the 24th of February, 1810, the look–out at Notre–Dame de la Garde signalled the three–master, the Pharaon from Smyrna, Trieste, and Naples.

ADVERTISEMENT