ADVERTISEMENT

The Eternal Debate of Hot or Not?

Claire Robinson

ClaireRobinson2.png

maxresdefault.jpg

images

Wanna lick my clam?

Y’all keep on...I’m bout to pull this mower up into the woods and hit the spank bank!!!

I used to be a brunette guy but my last two girlfriends have been blonde. They’re all equally crazy, so that’s not a factor. Brunettes have been better in bed
It's funny you say that . . . Brunettes were at the top of my list growing up. Then I married one, she turned out to be a little cold around the heart area. Got divorced. I had an older friend who said he didn't like dark eyes (which most brunettes have) because they were always mean.

I'm married to a blonde with green eyes now.

Reactions: JimboBBN
It's funny you say that . . . Brunettes were at the top of my list growing up. Then I married one, she turned out to be a little cold around the heart area. Got divorced. I had an older friend who said he didn't like dark eyes (which most brunettes have) because they were always mean.

I'm married to a blonde with green eyes now.
Speaking of eyes. My one and true all time favorite love has two different color eyes. One green and one brown eye (hehe). I read that usually happens when there's twins and she ate the other one or something like that. She also has two different dna's. It depends where they take the sample from.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Speaking of eyes. My one and true all time favorite love has two different color eyes. One green and one brown eye (hehe). I read that usually happens when there's twins and she ate the other one or something like that. She also has two different dna's. It depends where they take the sample from.
giphy.gif

two-faced-chimera-cat-venus-29.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT