ADVERTISEMENT

That AT&T guy

RockThrillCock

Aug 9, 2005
SC
Team
South Carolina
10f.gif
like hm or hate him? Us white guys are so lame.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Those commercials are horrible, not funny at all and they ram the same ones down your throat during every game.

What kills me are the people who say "Well look, they got your attention. "
A) We almost never remember what the actual company doing the advertising is. Honestly I was thinking DirectTV for some reason did them.
B) I certainly intentionally do not purchase products or services from companies whos commercials are obnoxious as ****. Progressive Insurance, this means you.

10f.gif
like hm or hate him? Us white guys are so lame.

That and the Butt Light commercials are the worst ever.

I cringe when they come on.

The ones about corn syrup? They are so ridiculous. I mean, who drinks a crappy beer based on whether or not it has corn syrup? Bud Light drinkers aren’t really the cream of the crop in terms of caring about their fitness or longevity.

Reactions: CB3UK
That color commentator guy is Tim Baltz and .... he and Jordan Klepper were both on a big 10 channel show called friday night tailgate a decade ago where they used humor to promote the weekends football games.

caught it being hung over early saturday morning watch a re - airing back then and watched it for a couple of years until they did away with the comedians (big mistake because the show sank like a brick)

as for the commercials........ i thought they were funny............ but like all of em... after the 400th time in one day .. it becomes unholy. Not the actor or the commercials fault..... just the people that caused it to get over played....its their fault.

ADVERTISEMENT