ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Southern @ Florida

There is a major upset in the making and it's flying under the radar. The 0-7 Tigers, a 24-point underdog, are currently up 19 with 5 minutes to play. 😆 😆 😆
Was just getting ready to post this. Wtf? They are 0-7

I posted on our board that they are bad, but not normal 0-7 bad because all the games have been on the road to major teams for the most part and most are competitive games, thinking this might be a trap game. When I said trap I meant win by 5. Not lose by 20. Holy hell.

Last edited:
I posted on our board that they are bad, but not normal 0-7 bad because all the games have been on the road to major teams for the most part and most are competitive games. When I said trap I meant win by 5. Not lose by 20. Holy hell.
I mean They lost by 27 just last Wednesday to la tech.

Reactions: MGC_07
I mean They lost by 27 just last Wednesday to la tech.

Yea they’ve played bad games, but were up 4 at NC State with 14 minutes left. Which is why I thought they could scare us. Not destroy us.

Florida should have to relinquish their top 25 card for the rest of the season after this embarrassment.

Mike White will squeak into the tournament again and national pundits will praise his ability to get in every year and win one game. Then get a massive extension.
The luxury you have coaching at a football dominant school......

I just don't know what to make of this. UF was looking good and then all of a sudden they look like crap.

Texas southern made 2 free throws, 5 threes and had 22 turnovers and won easily.

what in the shit was Florida doing.

The ball didn’t go in the hoop and Texas Southern grabbed every loose ball and rebound that was anything but a 100-0 Florida rebound.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I posted on our board that they are bad, but not normal 0-7 bad because all the games have been on the road to major teams for the most part and most are competitive games, thinking this might be a trap game. When I said trap I meant win by 5. Not lose by 20. Holy hell.
Their schedule is ridiculous, they dont have a home game until jan 8th. Entire ooc on the road i think, crazy. Shoukd be gettin some nice checks this one will be esp sweet.

Reactions: rdgtr
SEC gonna give Gates plenty of chances to get some big Ws but ya gotta wonder where these guys end up in standings after this.

Their schedule is ridiculous, they dont have a home game until jan 8th. Entire ooc on the road i think, crazy. Shoukd be gettin some nice checks this one will be esp sweet.

The life of a small conference school that lives on the buy games.

Did OU break y'all?

Handled FSU and good win over tOSU?

I think they exposed the defense. We were overplaying and teams weren’t able to do much about it. But teams are now backdooring every possession. For some reason White has not made any adjustment since OU found that weakness.

Just looking at the box score. Florida was outrebounded 46-23?! Goodness. They dot doubled-up in the rebounding column.

Also, 54% from the field for Texas Southern, as opposed to 38% for Florida. Not good.

I saw a stat from another game which indicated teams that are +10 in the turnover margin win 88% of the time. Didn't apply here. Florida was +12 in turnover margin and lost by 15. Crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: JimboBBN
Only halftime, but Florida has a chance to upset 2 win North Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT