ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee……suck our COCKS!!!!!!

Suck ‘em some more, Tennessee BITCHES!

GGbF1DAX0AEpbuO

Can't find it now, but there was a great clip about how the S.Carolina women practice against men. The lady reporter was taken aback.

I'm not doing the clip justice, but it goes to show. Carolina women's team is no joke. They're here to stay.

With that said, the men's team is well. I hope their coach doesn't go to greener pastures. It's fun watching what they're doing down there.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Can't find it now, but there was a great clip about how the S.Carolina women practice against men. The lady reporter was taken aback.

I'm not doing the clip justice, but it goes to show. Carolina women's team is no joke. They're here to stay.

With that said, the men's team is well. I hope their coach doesn't go to greener pastures. It's fun watching what they're doing down there.
Pat Summitt had the Lady Vols practicing against men 30 years ago. I give thanks to Dawn Staley for making UCONN an also ran. Having said that, it’s time for Danny White to get serious about LV Basketball. Either accept mediocrity or reclaim the standard Pat set.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT