ADVERTISEMENT

Summer concerts you'll be attending...

Your post shows just how old and out of touch I am with current popular music. I am a stone ager. But I do have everything that Elton John ever released and some of Pearl Jam.

Backward I am.

Ha. Well, they've all been around twenty years plus. Honestly, I was pretty over music til I started listening to Franti. Figured PJ was the end of music meaning something to me. Franti changed that. Way too late to the party, but I'm trying to make up for it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I bet they are a blast to see in concert. Some probably don't even make it out alive
It's crazy you said this. This was Ozzfest 2006 and it was so hot during the day, we read some didn't leave alive.

And yes. SOTD was one of the better shows I've ever seen.

Pearl Jam 2x - Fenway
Foo Fighters 2x- Fenway
Zac Brown Band- Fenway
Billy Joel- Fenway
Def Leppard- Fenway
Jimmy Buffett- Fenway
Kenny Chesney- Gillette Stadium
Greta Van Fleet- HOB Boston
Chris Stapleton- Xfinity Center

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Pearl Jam 2x - Fenway
Foo Fighters 2x- Fenway
Zac Brown Band- Fenway
Billy Joel- Fenway
Def Leppard- Fenway
Jimmy Buffett- Fenway
Kenny Chesney- Gillette Stadium
Greta Van Fleet- HOB Boston
Chris Stapleton- Xfinity Center

That's a stacked summer . You dedicating 9 weekends to concerts!

That's a stacked summer . You dedicating 9 weekends to concerts!

I work at Fenway so I will more or less be at all of them there this summer, but those are the ones I'm attending for sure. The House of Blues is right next to Fenway so it makes it easy to catch that Greta Van Fleet show after work. Chesney and Chris Stapleton are the only shows I have to go out of my way to see this year.

Can't wait for the Pearl Jam shows!!!!

I work at Fenway so I will more or less be at all of them there this summer, but those are the ones I'm attending for sure. The House of Blues is right next to Fenway so it makes it easy to catch that Greta Van Fleet show after work. Chesney and Chris Stapleton are the only shows I have to go out of my way to see this year.

Can't wait for the Pearl Jam shows!!!!
That’s awesome. What a kickass summer.

Bourbon and Beyond on Sunday. Went last year on Sunday and it was a great day. Saturday is reserved for football

ADVERTISEMENT