ADVERTISEMENT

Stranger Things 3

Read that it’ll will have 1 or 2 more seasons max.
That seems about right to me. When they keep shutting the door to that world and killing that demagorgon thing it’s hard to keep coming up with new ways to bring them all back. I wasn’t expecting Russians at all but that worked this season. Looks like that’ll be the main theme next year as well. I don’t know. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the Walking Dead where we suspend our beliefs in logic and watch the same thing over and over again every year. Also, those kids won’t be cute anymore in 3 years. In 3 years they’ll just be loud and annoying teenagers. 1-2 more seasons sounds good to me.

Reactions: UL_1986
That seems about right to me. When they keep shutting the door to that world and killing that demagorgon thing it’s hard to keep coming up with new ways to bring them all back. I wasn’t expecting Russians at all but that worked this season. Looks like that’ll be the main theme next year as well. I don’t know. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the Walking Dead where we suspend our beliefs in logic and watch the same thing over and over again every year. Also, those kids won’t be cute anymore in 3 years. In 3 years they’ll just be loud and annoying teenagers. 1-2 more seasons sounds good to me.
Exactly. The Finn kid is already starting to look older than the others. If they hold off another 3-4 years after two more seasons, some of these “kids” will have five o’clock shadows.

I think it’s too late - they are already annoying teenagers and not cute kids playing D&D.

ADVERTISEMENT