ADVERTISEMENT

Stranger Things 3

UL_1986

Sep 13, 2018
Anybody watch the show?

Season 3 aired yesterday, and I just started the second episode. Good stuff.

Nice screenshot from episode 1:

naa8lcjj79831.jpg

Reactions: UL_1986
Holy chit, you couldn't be more of a douchebag If you tried. Just comes natural for you!

I read somewhere that they were trying to direct the new version of Stephen Kings IT, but didn’t make the cut due to their lack of experience and age. Pretty crazy to hear that now after watching this series. Some serious talent those guys have.

Reactions: jhmossy
For the second season in a row, my middle kid (who was too young to watch season 1 until we'd vetted it) binge-watched the entire season the day it dropped with friends.

My wife and I had more modest goals of beginning season 3 the next night and never made it as far as getting to the couch, let alone loading Netflix. We remedied that last night, watching 4 episodes.

Also, I know the Duffer Brothers. SmokinSmile

Class of 2000
Ah, well, we missed each other by a couple months. I found you on the facebook. Born on 4/20, huh? Kewl...
We have one friend in common.
I guess you're pretty easy to find, but I won't out you, stalk you, etc.

Ah, well, we missed each other by a couple months. I found you on the facebook. Born on 4/20, huh? Kewl...

Is that my friend my brother? Lol

I’m not really worried about being outed. I’ve posted my picture here. People know where I work.

Is that my friend my brother? Lol
Nah, your settings are such that the only friend of yours I can see is the one we have in common (nee Grady), though if your brother is younger, we probably overlapped.

Nah, your settings are such that the only friend of yours I can see is the one we have in common (nee Grady), though if your brother is younger, we probably overlapped.

Yeah he’s younger. Class of 2003 in fact.

Just finished season 3. This show is awesome, but god damn do they leave you hanging. I suppose I’ll have to wait another 2 years for season 4..:(

Reactions: JC for 3

How did you graduate hs in 2003, if you started high school 33 years ago? And don't you have a daughter starting college?

How did you graduate hs in 2003, if you started high school 33 years ago? And don't you have a daughter starting college?
Yes, let's think about this... I asked jhmossy if HE graduated in 2003. When he told me instead that it was 2000... say, June of 2000, I responded that we missed each other by a couple months... say, August of 2000 for my arrival time... at which point I was 28 years old...
giphy.gif

Yes, let's think about this... I asked jhmossy if HE graduated in 2003. When he told me instead that it was 2000... say, June of 2000, I responded that we missed each other by a couple months... say, August of 2000 for my arrival time... at which point I was 28 years old...
giphy.gif

I figured you either taught high school, or it took you 10+ years to graduate. The only indication it's now the former is the use of arrival. ;)

Reactions: Dattier
giphy.gif

You diddle any cute sophomores yet?

I’m so fvcking confused at the math being attempted.

giphy.gif

Also lol @ fvck stick for coming itt and telling us how much he enjoys the show.
Purdon’t ginger boy probably watches keeping up with the Kardashian’s.

Reactions: bMORE607
That would remove what I've seen as an obstacle to a (longer) multi-season run.

As much as I like that character, I hope not b/c it would really, reeeeeeally challenge the suspension of disbelief. I suspect it was something contract-related, too, like they want to explore new opportunities (and I suspect there's a lot of potential there).

ADVERTISEMENT