ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Duke

But you have picked the wrong time to show up in Louisville. Our fanbase is excited again and so is our team. Good game ahead of time though, I’m sure y’all will play pretty good and you won’t be the clown team…..
I’m still chapped about that 20 pt. lead Louisville let slip away vs. Zion & co. :mad: Duke was getting their ass handed to them.

I’m still chapped about that 20 pt. lead Louisville let slip away vs. Zion & co. :mad: Duke was getting their ass handed to them.

It was so bad that the prediction model was flirting with giving UL a 100% chance of winning. Close call. Good thing they gave us a 0.01% chance.

duke-louisville-win-probability.png

Mack was fine for the first 2 seasons, I don't really understand the firing. They barely missed the NCAAT last year.

I guess he lost the team.

Who's even coaching Louisville tomorrow?

Mack was fine for the first 2 seasons, I don't really understand the firing. They barely missed the NCAAT last year.

I think it takes a certain kind of person to deal with that kind of attention. Some coaches have it some don't.

He didn't do himself any favors with his (I assume) drunken posts.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Gillispie couldn't handle it either. He got caught in bangin players girlfriends and was a frequent at a student bar.

Let's hope Mack doesn't need rehab.

Reactions: beasleythecard

Mike Pegues is the interim, he was 5-1 while Mack served a 6 game suspension to start the season. The team was 6-8 with Mack and 5-1 without him this season. Pegues’s last two games were wins over Maryland and Mississippi St. in fact he beat Mississippi St much easier than Calipari did, Pegues > Calipari

Last edited:
We are starting off slow just to lure Duke to sleep, then BAM!!! We’ll smack the shit out of them.

There’s one ref that isn’t intimidated by K. Curry got his 2nd foul on what was an obvious jump ball. We aren’t going to win anyway, but Damn the K love by officials can’t get over quick enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT