ADVERTISEMENT

Something we can all agree on

The testicle hitches are alive and well in KS. They are almost exclusively found on overly lifted trucks and some oversized rear window decal of cabelas, ducks unlimited, the make of their vehicle or something called mossy oaks. They are the few, the proud, the dolts that can’t stop saying git er done

could they be compensating for something?
they could also be trying to excite @TheDude1

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
NC lakes suck. Michigan lakes rule. I might be inclined to rank oceans in between, but it's close.

The beach makes a difference, too. If it's swampy and mosquito-infested, that's going to take away from the water itself.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
My Two Rules of Summer
I Don't drink liquor I can see through &
I Don't swim in water I cannot

Ppl are lazy and like things that are convenient. I boat and float at lakes/rivers, I swim and sport on the coasts.

And when it comes to fishing, well..
It's just not fair.

My Two Rules of Summer
I Don't drink liquor I can see through &
I Don't swim in water I cannot

Ppl are lazy and like things that are convenient. I boat and float at lakes/rivers, I swim and sport on the coasts.

And when it comes to fishing, well..
It's just not fair.

you sport on the coasts huh? hmmm..

If we are talking about what's prettier, there are plenty of comparable lakes.

PicturedRocks_NathanBillerSTE.jpg

But here are some things that make lakes awesome:

3gOG.gif

PontoonBoatParty_PagePhoto(1).jpg

eqSSdBtS7uwiDv2c5gkvPYlmu0f1qO4Vq7eD6o8L.jpeg

2KsZCoF.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

There is simply more to do on lakes because of smaller waves.
Pretty much everything you provided happens at Wrightsville Beach. I don't think you are considering the inlets.

691696599_640_dbdadaf8-239a-4591-924e-f2c242eb73ea.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Plus, you can surf, paddle board, and jet ski in the ocean.

images

Jet-Skiing-at-Myrtle-Beach.jpg

Like mentioned, location is everything. Here is a picture I took in Curacao. Pretty awesome.

20180221_115254_zps2qbvcnp6.jpg

I remember when we found an octopus in the Ohio River and residents of Louisville walked a bit taller knowing we are not that far from being a coastal town. When a kid came forward admitting it was a science project he dumped in the river, the pain was real. But for a day, we practically lived on the ocean.

Pretty much everything you provided happens at Wrightsville Beach. I don't think you are considering the inlets.

691696599_640_dbdadaf8-239a-4591-924e-f2c242eb73ea.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Plus, you can surf, paddle board, and jet ski in the ocean.

images

Jet-Skiing-at-Myrtle-Beach.jpg

Like mentioned, location is everything. Here is a picture I took in Curacao. Pretty awesome.

20180221_115254_zps2qbvcnp6.jpg

Those look pretty small and cramped spaces probably pretty dirty. Ocean activities simply don't compare to lakes.

Better beach, women, sand? Ocean.

Better activities (boating, jetskiing, tubing)? Lakes.

ADVERTISEMENT