ADVERTISEMENT

So the PAC 12 was severely underrated.

That's why I only listen to Bill Walton.
I get so sick of the RPI. This happens every year. So much of the entire season is based on a few irrelevant games at the beginning.

The thing that no one will address is the fact that the only way you are going to prove yourself is to get good teams to play you at home. It’s really hard to win on the road early for anyone and those really good teams aren’t taking a H&H with just anyone.

I’d bitch more but the mid majors are the ones that get screwed more than anyone. Loyola as an 8 was the worst seed I’ve seen.

Reactions: duckboy33
I get so sick of the RPI. This happens every year. So much of the entire season is based on a few irrelevant games at the beginning.

The thing that no one will address is the fact that the only way you are going to prove yourself is to get good teams to play you at home. It’s really hard to win on the road early for anyone and those really good teams aren’t taking a H&H with just anyone.

I’d bitch more but the mid majors are the ones that get screwed more than anyone. Loyola as an 8 was the worst seed I’ve seen.

Some people outthink themselves. Look at where Oregon was seeded. They were 14-4 in the PAC 12 but got seeded below a team that went 9-8 in the Big 12. A team that went 12-8 in the Big Ten got a 2 seed...

I did, but had you winning the first!

Funny thing is I thought the PAC and the SEC were both underrated but ESPN beat it into my head that I was wrong.
Well, we really do suck. We have just found some magic. Our big guy, Silva, has been playing on another level and we just keep sinking those 3's. I keep saying we have the aura of suck too that makes teams play at the Oregon State offensive level, but I'm actually starting to think it's just good defense now.

Reactions: fleckabelly
Well, we really do suck. We have just found some magic. Our big guy, Silva, has been playing on another level and we just keep sinking those 3's. I keep saying we have the aura of suck too that makes teams play at the Oregon State offensive level, but I'm actually starting to think it's just good defense now.

Tinkle has figured things out. This isn't the same team who suffered some bad losses early. More importantly, his players believe they belong. You can see it, they think they are going to win this tournament now. Not a bad thing either, you need that kind of confidence.

Admittedly I’ve only watched one game, but Oregon State looked like the better team. Way more poised than Okie State.

Some people outthink themselves. Look at where Oregon was seeded. They were 14-4 in the PAC 12 but got seeded below a team that went 9-8 in the Big 12. A team that went 12-8 in the Big Ten got a 2 seed...
Yea, it’s really stupid. Plus, I think it somewhat prepares our teams for dealing with pressure. Teams like Arkansas and Oregon know that one loss can knock them back to a 7 or 8. 14-4 in any major conference should be a 1 or 2.

I don’t think the B10 is bad, I just think they are average. I think you have average teams thinking they are really good and having to deal with the pressure of being the better team.

Reactions: duckboy33
Yea, it’s really stupid. Plus, I think it somewhat prepares our teams for dealing with pressure. Teams like Arkansas and Oregon know that one loss can knock them back to a 7 or 8. 14-4 in any major conference should be a 1 or 2.

I don’t think the B10 is bad, I just think they are average. I think you have average teams thinking they are really good and having to deal with the pressure of being the better team.

Agreed. Big 10 is a good league but they were given far too much credit as a league.

Reactions: fleckabelly
Oregon was seeded. They were 14-4 in the PAC 12 but got seeded below a team that went 9-8 in the Big 12. A team that went 12-8 in the Big Ten got a 2 seed.

And UCLA in the play-in game was arguably the biggest joke of all. Da Silva & Eaddy both made buzzer-beaters to beat UCLA. If either one of those two miss, UCLA wins. They were two buzzer-beaters away from winning the Pac-12 outright. Would have been 15-4, instead of 13-6.

And UCLA in the play-in game was arguably the biggest joke of all. Da Silva & Eaddy both made buzzer-beaters to beat UCLA. If either one of those two miss, UCLA wins. They were two buzzer-beaters away from winning the Pac-12 outright. Would have been 15-4, instead of 13-6.

I was high on UCLA going into the PAC 12 season.
Then they disappeared. I was thinking it was due to the injury.

ADVERTISEMENT