ADVERTISEMENT

So...Fred Hoiberg may have coached Nebraska tonight with Coronavirus

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
After the game, he was taken to the hospital for testing.

WTF Fred?

If he has it, he's given it to his players, who have given it to IU's players. Almost guaranteed.

If you are sick----Why the fuq would you coach? Esp. now? Just dumb.

At least the OP starts threads.

I still hope he catches the CV - 19 though.

A quick reminder that Freds heart already doesn’t work, so this is less than optimal all around.

Broadcast said 4 quad 1 wins tonight. Are you pulling a Gil?
Nope......I thought it was still at 6....Even then----IU has wins over PSU, MSU, Iowa, OSU and FSU. Worse loss is #48 Arkansas. 20-12.....They are in. But it ain't gonna matter. TOurney will be cancelled by this time tomorrow.

Reactions: jwardelt
I read an article on ESPN that said he became sick late in the game and left the game with 4 minutes left in the game. So if he didn’t become sick until late in the game and it turns out that he’s diagnosed with coronavirus then more than likely that could mean that he hadn’t shown any signs or symptoms until that point. Like another poster mentioned in an earlier post, he has heart problems and has had 2 open heart surgeries, one in 2005 and one in 2015, so it could be possible that him becoming sick could be related to his heart problems and nothing to do with coronavirus but of course there’s also a chance that it could be coronavirus but no details have been released yet according to the article that I found on ESPN.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...-coach-fred-hoiberg-hospitalized?platform=amp

Nope......I thought it was still at 6....Even then----IU has wins over PSU, MSU, Iowa, OSU and FSU. Worse loss is #48 Arkansas. 20-12.....They are in. But it ain't gonna matter. TOurney will be cancelled by this time tomorrow.

Well, we'll have a 4k page offseason thread to figure it out.

I read an article on ESPN that said he became sick late in the game and left the game with 4 minutes left in the game. So if he didn’t become sick until late in the game and it turns out that he’s diagnosed with coronavirus then more than likely that could mean that he hadn’t shown any signs or symptoms until that point. Like another poster mentioned in an earlier post, he has heart problems and has had 2 open heart surgeries, one in 2005 and one in 2015, so it could be possible that him becoming sick could be related to his heart problems and nothing to do with coronavirus but of course there’s also a chance that it could be coronavirus but no details have been released yet according to the article that I found on ESPN.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28888296/sources-nebraska-coach-fred-hoiberg-hospitalized?platform=amp
There's some tweets saying he was feeling sick earlier, but I thought he looked like he was ready to play himself in pregame interview. So who knows.

There's some tweets saying he was feeling sick earlier, but I thought he looked like he was ready to play himself in pregame interview. So who knows.
Yeah I saw a post on another message board with a link that said he was already sick before the game but the article from ESPN that I linked in my first post didn’t say anything about him being sick before the game.

I think it was over the moment the nba suspended their season. That will empower the ncaa to do the same.

Reactions: jwardelt
ADVERTISEMENT