ADVERTISEMENT

Slept on it...

I can understand that, but you guys played like champs. It was a great game and y'all definitely deserved to be there. Y'all got less press of any team going into the tourney and you showed everyone, Tech is a force to be reckoned with! Be proud!! Guns UP!!!!:)

Thank you. I am extremely proud. It's just those seniors were special I wish they could have won it.

I was happy to see Barnes stay at Tennessee. Old boy from Hickory, NC doesn't need to be going to UCLA. I still can't believe Texas fired him.

I was happy to see Barnes stay at Tennessee. Old boy from Hickory, NC doesn't need to be going to UCLA. I still can't believe Texas fired him.
I knew I liked Barnes when he was the coach at Clemson. He was facing the Heels, and his team was very physical. Whether his style was dirty or not, he didn’t have the horses to compete talent wise with Dean. It was rough. Dean got irritated at one of Clemson’s players, and said something directly to the kid. Barnes took exception to the Ol buzzard. Can’t blame him.

Dean crossed a line, and Rick let him know it.

Thank you. I am extremely proud. It's just those seniors were special I wish they could have won it.

Barnes is from my neck of the woods and I personally didn’t think he was going anywhere. Knoxville to Hickory is about a 3 hour drive tops.

Think about us. We are Elite 8 U. Finally got the monkey off our back last year but then get thrashed by Nova. We needed a natty this year but imploded. Hope we circle the wagons well and make a run.

So many disappointing seasons I could rattle off for you. Be thankful you played down to the wire like that and are #2 in the final poll.

09-10 #1 overall seed and bounced in 2nd round by UN fuvking I with Sherron as a senior

10-11 #1 seed - lose to VCU in E8 with a LOADED team

11-12 - played for natty but got skunked by Kentucky

12-13 #1 seed - lose to Michigan in S16 with another loaded tram that should have won it all again. Trey Burke torched us. Had game won and he throws up trash to extend game.

15-16 and 16-17 - #1 seeds both years. lose in E8 both years with a generational player in Frank Mason as our PG.

It’s been painful for us KU fans this decade but we’re still rockin forward.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Think about us. We are Elite 8 U. Finally got the monkey off our back last year but then get thrashed by Nova. We needed a natty this year but imploded. Hope we circle the wagons well and make a run.

So many disappointing seasons I could rattle off for you. Be thankful you played down to the wire like that and are #2 in the final poll.

09-10 #1 overall seed and bounced in 2nd round by UN fuvking I with Sherron as a senior

10-11 #1 seed - lose to VCU in E8 with a LOADED team

11-12 - played for natty but got skunked by Kentucky

12-13 #1 seed - lose to Michigan in S16 with another loaded tram that should have won it all again. Trey Burke torched us. Had game won and he throws up trash to extend game.

15-16 and 16-17 - #1 seeds both years. lose in E8 both years with a generational player in Frank Mason as our PG.

It’s been painful for us KU fans this decade but we’re still rockin forward.
All any of us can hope for is to be in contention for a title.

ADVERTISEMENT