ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Rittenhouse responded to LBJ tweet: Fk you Lebron

LeroyOU12

Jul 27, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Be careful Kyle...Lecrybaby may have the NBA ban you from their games.

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-new...iving-end-of-nsfw-rant-from-kyle-rittenhouse/
5x4cjb.jpg

Kyle’s 15 mins of fame is almost up. Plus I doubt Lebron gives a **** about anything that kid has to say.
I’m a fan. I hate the Lakers, but the dude is an all time great.
He is for sure an all time great. He's just an uneducated dolt off the court. Combine that with being a top 5 baby to ever play the game...its not hard to see why he is one of the most unlikable players in the NBA.

LeBron has already looked like an idiot the first time he inserted himself into the KR trial, I doubt he is smart enough to not repeat his mistake after seeing this.

Im personally surprised when anyone is a fan of LeBron
After the bubble, I thought he had a chance to make a run at the goat. That clearly is over. Great guy, but really isn’t very intelligent it seems. I suppose it’s tough to have any sense of self-awareness when the world has never said no to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeroyOU12
He is for sure an all time great. He's just an uneducated dolt off the court. Combine that with being a top 5 baby to ever play the game...its not hard to see why he is one of the most unlikable players in the NBA.

LeBron has already looked like an idiot the first time he inserted himself into the KR trial, I doubt he is smart enough to not repeat his mistake after seeing this.
The man has a right to an opinion though. He made a few tweets, and people got triggered. I don’t personally care about athletes personal lives tbh. I like basketball for what it is, and don’t pay much attention to the outside shit.

Reactions: Montana81
The man has a right to an opinion though. He made a few tweets, and people got triggered. I don’t personally care about athletes personal lives tbh. I like basketball for what it is, and don’t pay much attention to the outside shit.
I absolutely agree he has the right to his opinion...but when it's undeniably stupid, it is going to stick in peoples minds. In this particular case, LBJ has a strange habit of telling anyone who will listen, how educated he is. I'm not sure he is intelligent enough to read his own tweets and listen to his interviews where he butchers language, grammar, and rational thought.

I absolutely agree he has the right to his opinion...but when it's undeniably stupid, it is going to stick in peoples minds. In this particular case, LBJ has a strange habit of telling anyone who will listen, how educated he is. I'm not sure he is intelligent enough to read his own tweets and listen to his interviews where he butchers language, grammar, and rational thought.
For sure, and him putting his opinion out there is always subject to criticism and backlash. I’m sure he’s aware of that, or at least I hope he is.

After the bubble, I thought he had a chance to make a run at the goat. That clearly is over. Great guy, but really isn’t very intelligent it seems. I suppose it’s tonight to have any sense of self-awareness when the world has never said no to you.

“Great guy” might be a reach

Reactions: RipThru
Kyle’s 15 mins of fame is almost up. Plus I doubt Lebron gives a **** about anything that kid has to say.

I doubt Rittenhouse was truly a fan. More likely he just used that to take a shot. I agree Lebron does great things and is an all time great player but he is super sensitive so I am very confident he cares about what that kid has to say. Lebron cares about what everyone has to say about him, which is one of many reasons he is below Jordan.

I doubt Rittenhouse was truly a fan. More likely he just used that to take a shot. I agree Lebron does great things and is an all time great player but he is super sensitive so I am very confident he cares about what that kid has to say. Lebron cares about what everyone has to say about him, which is one of many reasons he is below Jordan.
Everyone is sensitive to a degree and that includes Jordan.

He’s covered moreso than most athletes that’s for damn sure.

That is what happens when you are one of the best. He isn't the only sensitive NBA dude though. Durant is up there as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT