ADVERTISEMENT

Should PJ Washington shut it down till the NBA Draft?

UK is going to roll over Wofford. Come on now.

I agree. I was simply responding to whether I thought Wofford could hit 15 3s. I think UK is just too big and their length will bother most of the Terriors shooters. I think they start to pull away by the second TV timeout in the second half.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I agree. I was simply responding to whether I thought Wofford could hit 15 3s. I think UK is just too big and their length will bother most of the Terriors shooters. I think they start to pull away by the second TV timeout in the second half.

I actually think it's likely they hit around 15 3s. It'll be hard for them to get it inside against UK, so they'll be chucking a lot of them.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
UK's weakness all year has been perimeter defense. See, e.g., Duke (started 4-4, finished 12-26), Seton Hall (11-26, and Powell was 6-11 on some tough looks), and UT (3-3 from 3 last 3 minutes). Wofford has Division 1's all-time leader in made three point shots, Fletcher Magee, coming off of 7 made threes against Seton Hall. Wofford is 18 in KenPom (10th on offense) and 16 in BPI, and UK is down a very good player. UK is only a 5 (or 5.5) point favorite for good reason, and they can absolutely lose the game.

If UK beats Wofford while being a man down, it's a miracle. They haven't lost this year.

ADVERTISEMENT