ADVERTISEMENT

Shaka blows another one

K, Cal, Self and Williams are the Top 4 in college basketball coaches. To say that any of them suck is just plain stupid.

Reactions: KisteK
K, Cal, Self and Williams are the Top 4 in college basketball coaches. To say that any of them suck is just plain stupid.
Can’t argue with these four, but hard to not put Mark Few right up there with them. Not like he took over a powerhouse. He has made Gonzaga one though. Jay Wright is up there too.
Bennett needs a better tourney resume, but he’s solid as well.

Ok

Just a bit dumb to leave him out of the top 4 right now. You have been following college basketball lately, no?

Sure, but Villanova's success is still quite recent. Yes, he has 2 titles, but where is he on the # of victories list? What else has Villanova really done other than their title years? 2 titles is strong in his favor, so he's in the Top 5.

Sure, but Villanova's success is still quite recent. Yes, he has 2 titles, but where is he on the # of victories list? What else has Villanova really done other than their title years? 2 titles is strong in his favor, so he's in the Top 5.

We are talking all time coaches or current coaches? Seems dumb to be talking all time. Only a Kentucky homer would say Cal has been better than Wright lately.

Reactions: GE Nole
We are talking all time coaches or current coaches? Seems dumb to be talking all time. Only a Kentucky homer would say Cal has been better than Wright lately.
Lately sure. Lately he's been better than Coach K, Williams and everyone else. Lately.

I wonder if Wright's resume is HOF worthy?

Lately sure. Lately he's been better than Coach K, Williams and everyone else. Lately.

I wonder if Wright's resume is HOF worthy?

Well I assumed he was talking about recent coaching and not all time history because he left Wooden off the list. Leaving Wooden off a top 4 all time list would be more dumb as leaving Wright off a top 4 current coaches list. Either way you slice it the guy is being a homer.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well I assumed he was talking about recent coaching and not all time history because he left Wooden off the list. Leaving Wooden off a top 4 all time list would be more dumb as leaving Wright off a top 4 current coaches list. Either way you slice it the guy is being a homer.

Or he could have only been talking about active coaches?

Reactions: PHXDukie
giphy.gif

Which would make me assume he’s talking about current top coaches in college basketball, and not the history of college basketball.

By point is that you made him choose between all time and recently, and there are more options. It could be best career among active coaches, for instance.

Reactions: PHXDukie
ADVERTISEMENT