ADVERTISEMENT

Self & Townsend will miss 4 games.

Nah, it was "we ain't do nuffin that Kentucky hasn't been doing for decades."

Also, we simply asked for proof of Self and staff's involvement in payments. Since you need indisputable proof that A$hton, Bam etc rec'd dough, it only seems fair that we should expect the same.
What no mention of AD? You can use him as a trumped up natty win for you guys lmao.

Remember when Zion turned down 100k from KU to play for duke for free. I wish we were as clean as Nike and duke and uk ;)
Look LSU made a dam strong offer for Zion as well and you saw what that got them. KU self imposing and suspending Self is the same thing LSU did. The NCAA is going to do what they did to LSU. Make KU fire Self and slap the new Corch on the wrist. It's not going away just because they self imposed themselves.

All this time and you guys still apparently struggle with the definition of “proof.”

Self saying “we good?” to an Adidas rep and Townsend talking about the demands of a player who didn’t even commit to KU is not proof that KU was involved in payments. Just like Ca$hton flashing benjamins all over social media isn’t “proof” that he was paid.

The other fact that you always leave out is that a federal judge ruled that KU were defrauded by Adidas, and they were ordered to pay restitutions.

I don’t have my head buried like you clowns, but facts are facts.
Only part of this soliloquy that has any validity.

Fact: Bill Self is suspended 4 games. Fact: UK (Cal) hasn't had any NCAA issues since the 80s. Those are facts.

Look LSU made a dam strong offer for Zion as well and you saw what that got them. KU self imposing and suspending Self is the same thing LSU did. The NCAA is going to do what they did to LSU. Make KU fire Self and slap the new Corch on the wrist. It's not going away just because they self imposed themselves.
Kansas has already doubled down on keeping Self no matter what the outcome is.

Reactions: RipThru
Except it’s not in the NCAA’s hands.

Only part of this soliloquy that has any validity.

Fact: Bill Self is suspended 4 games. Fact: UK (Cal) hasn't had any NCAA issues since the 80s. Those are facts.

The NCAA hasn’t ruled on the matter and they’re not going to. Not sure when you guys are going to realize this.

And let’s assume they did for a second…do you think it would be justified to hammer KU for discussing Zion’s demands while not even investigating Duke?

I love how the NCAA suddenly becomes a competent and fair entity when it’s convenient for your little pissing contests. 😆

It will be. They aren't sanctioning themselves because they are worried about the FBI. It's coming and they know it.
He means the decision is being made by the independent resolution panel. They are not affiliated with the NCAA.

Be glad when all this is over and all these players get paid through NIL at a somewhat equal paying terms. May not be as rosey at first but with some regulations could be pretty good.

The NCAA hasn’t ruled on the matter and they’re not going to. Not sure when you guys are going to realize this.

And let’s assume they did for a second…do you think it would be justified to hammer KU for discussing Zion’s demands while not even investigating Duke?

I love how the NCAA suddenly becomes a competent and fair entity when it’s convenient for your little pissing contests. 😆
This is just word salad. Nobody (not me anyway) has said the NCAA is competent or fair. I didn't say the NCAA had ruled. I'm sure the IARP and Kansas/Self negotiated the suspension; point being, innocent people don't accept punishment unless they are faced with lengthy jail stays.

Fact: Bill Self/Kansas accepted a 4 game suspension
Fact: UK hasn't had issues in 40 years.

This is just word salad. Nobody (not me anyway) has said the NCAA is competent or fair. I didn't say the NCAA had ruled. I'm sure the IARP and Kansas/Self negotiated the suspension; point being, innocent people don't accept punishment unless they are faced with lengthy jail stays.

Innocent people accept punishment to avoid the risk of worse punishment.

Since all you care about are the facts, I'll pivot back to the fact that a federal judge ruled that KU was defrauded and ordered Adidas to pay restitutions.

Sorry, bro...

So why does Kansas get to keep it's banner, but Louisville does not?
UL's violations came during their title run...

KU's did not. Unless they were also punished for stuff last year? Or someone from last years team was part of the violations....or ineligible.

Different situations.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul

Nike schools don't get touched. Nike is the mafia

Reactions: speedfrk
Innocent people accept punishment to avoid the risk of worse punishment.

Since all you care about are the facts, I'll pivot back to the fact that a federal judge ruled that KU was defrauded and ordered Adidas to pay restitutions.

Sorry, bro...
Hor$eshit. 😁

And yet your coach is suspended for 4 games

For a board of college basketball die hards I am genuinely shocked by the stupidity and lack of understanding from people on the board.

We’re not interested in accuracy here. It’s the mild denial that keeps us all battling . . . like brothers.

200w.gif

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT