ADVERTISEMENT

Scored 46, won by 20

While Bennett has set offensive basketball back 80 years, it's hard not to like the guy. I'd even root for them if their one fan wasn't so pretentious.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipThru
Why Bennett has set offensive basketball back 80 years, it's hard not to like the guy. I'd even root for them if their one fan wasn't so pretentious.

giphy.gif

James Franklin would be an awesome hire. He has recruited VA incredibly well for Penn State. Would not surprise me if FSU continued to raid the best in our state.

I graduated from the social psychology PhD program at FSU in 2015.

Totally agree.

Oh man, great program. Well done. My step dad is retired (and was retired by the time you were there) now but he worked as a professor for a long time at FSU psychology department for a long time.

Reactions: jhmossy
Do you discredit people's offensive numbers because they have more possessions too?

Common sense dictates that fewer possessions will result in fewer points. I’m not discrediting anybody. I clearly said Virginia was a good defensive team. Put it this way; I bet Duke, UL, UNC score more than 26.

Common sense dictates that fewer possessions will result in fewer points. I’m not discrediting anybody. I clearly said Virginia was a good defensive team. Put it this way; I bet Duke, UL, UNC score more than 26.

You think Duke, UL, and UNC score more than Maine? Really going out on a limb there.

Point being you’re holding up the fact that they gave up 26 to Maine as a barometer of great D

I haven’t seen anyone hold that up.

I, and most that I’ve seen, are holding up their tempo and opponent adjusted defensive efficiency as great. Less than 75 points per 100 possessions is insanely good.

ADVERTISEMENT