ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday games thread

I genuinely feel bad for UK fans. I get pissed and sad after a loss. I couldn't not imagine how I would feel about a KU season that looks set for the NIT. I am writing a thank you card to Bill Self right now.

I genuinely feel bad for UK fans. I get pissed and sad after a loss. I couldn't not imagine how I would feel about a KU season that looks set for the NIT. I am writing a thank you card to Bill Self right now.

Quit timeframing. They’re on top of the world, baby.

KU wins. A road win is always a good thing in the B12... Johnnies over Providence. Hopkins with a monster game.

KU wins. A road win is always a good thing in the B12... Johnnies over Providence. Hopkins with a monster game.
What made you choose UK over the other schools?
I understand but just trying to see it from a KU fans angle.
10/1 it's our fans have got to you.
*the wind blows the hardest on top of the mountain. Fans provide the wind.

What made you choose UK over the other schools?
I understand but just trying to see it from a KU fans angle.
10/1 it's our fans have got to you.
*the wind blows the hardest on top of the mountain. Fans provide the wind.

What other noteworthy scores were there?

Oh snap- Hawkins for Uconn appeared to tie it up vs Creighton, but foot was on the line. Creighton up 1, 2 seconds left.

Reactions: Trickyoxx01
Udeh has been looking better and better. I really hope this is a sign the light has come on. Because if Udeh plays like this KU is a title contender. An inside presence has been what we’ve been missing.

Reactions: ThePhog08
Uk had the early game...

Bama and auburn has been great. TCU baylor starting

God, TCU has an ugly court.

Are they a normal Christian school like Lutheran or Methodist, or are they one of those denominations with guitars and drums and in some random room that doesn’t look like a church at all? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
Oh snap- Hawkins for Uconn appeared to tie it up vs Creighton, but foot was on the line. Creighton up 1, 2 seconds left.

As a Jays season ticket holder it was a great game to be at…other than it set basketball back about 100 years.

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT