ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Williams is 75K Richer

An assist should go to the Cameron Crazies. They obviously took the message to heart.

Go-to-class-Carolina-607x505.png

Just got off the golf course with Roy and I mentioned to him that rival fans are making fun of the $75,000 bonus APR.

Roy looked at me directly in my eyes while gulping down a Budweiser and said:

"Well, those jokes remind me of the famous quote by Rhett Butler in that classic last scene in the greatest movie ever "Gone With The Wind" when Scarlet O'Hara was distressed and said to Rhett Butler...What will I do and where will I go"...

Rhett said..."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".

And neither does the NCAA.

I like that. That is the first thing the crazies have done in years that is actually somewhat humorous.

My favorite sign was from a couple years ago. Something along the lines of: "8 miles isn't far until you have to cry all the way home."

I also like the, "dysfUNCtional" sign from this past season.

Laughing at the salty ass people ITT because UNC is getting a 1st team all ACC player back.
Keep it up guys!!!!!

I like that. That is the first thing the crazies have done in years that is actually somewhat humorous.

Everyone can't play a simple song that has to instruct the student body to actually jump around

Wine-n-cheeze

Yeah because it's a surprise that unc is getting a good player back, normally they shoot them straight to the nba...

Yep, just like Grayson Allen. I'm still trying to figure out why Duke didn't win the NCAA title with Jason Tatum on the team. That had to be one of the worst coached teams in NCAA history.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Yep, just like Grayson Allen. I'm still trying to figure out why Duke didn't win the NCAA title with Jason Tatum on the team. That had to be one of the worst coached teams in NCAA history.

How does someone have seven thousand plus posts, and only 19 likes? That’s rough.

Ran into a buzzsaw in the second round, you should be able to relate to that after the A&M beatdown this year.

How does someone have seven thousand plus posts, and only 19 likes? That’s rough.
I have made at most 15 posts on this board over the past 3 years. Learn how it works stupid fool. The majority of my posts are on the UNC board and I have over 3,500 likes. On the other hand, the truth hurts. Poor coaching job by K.

Last edited:
I have made at most 15 posts on this board over the past 3 years. Learn how it works stupid fool. The majority of my posts are on the UNC board and I have over 3,500 likes. On the other hand, the truth hurts. Poor coaching job by K.

Yikes. Stupid fool? Harsh. Redundant, but harsh. My bad. Congrats on the 2:1 post/like ratio in your home board, I guess.

And why do you only post on your home forum, but then come to the national forum to tell a story (or was it a joke? I couldn’t tell...) about golfing with Roy and how he doesn’t care about what anyone in the national board says, which is, like, the definition of home board?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT