ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Williams is 75K Richer

Just got off the golf course with Roy and I mentioned to him that rival fans are making fun of the $75,000 bonus APR.

Roy looked at me directly in my eyes while gulping down a Budweiser and said:

"Well, those jokes remind me of the famous quote by Rhett Butler in that classic last scene in the greatest movie ever "Gone With The Wind" when Scarlet O'Hara was distressed and said to Rhett Butler...What will I do and where will I go"...

Rhett said..."Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn".

Just got off the golf course with Roy and I mentioned to him that rival fans are making fun of the $75,000 bonus APR.

"Well, those jokes remind me of the famous quote by Rhett Butler in that classic last scene in the greatest movie ever "Gone With The Wind" when Scarlet O'Hara was distressed and said to Rhett Butler...What will I do and where will I go"...

That Roy. He is always good with a quote.

You two sound wild

tenor.gif

Reactions: Spacegrass
Kentucky has scored 1000 five years in a row. Try to keep up. Wait until the fake classes run their course.

Aren’t you a UK fan? Something tells me you knew what you were doing here, you sonofabitch. Winking

Oh, for sure.

Gotta admit though, I kind of love it. It’s such a power move you almost have to respect it.

Reactions: 829305
It would be great if UNC has indeed gotten itself on track in terms of academics for its athletes. Given that just a month ago it was found that UNC graduates male black athletes at the 10th lowest rate of major universities in the nation, even with all of those financial and academic resources, it seems they have a way to go.

http://www.dailytarheel.com/article/2018/04/black-athetes-graduation-0403

I hope improvements continue to get made, because a university is, first and foremost, a place for education, as much as some of us sports fans might forget that. UNC ensuring that is true is a plus not only for UNC student-athletes, but in a small way for the entire nation.

It would be great if UNC has indeed gotten itself on track in terms of academics for its athletes. Given that just a month ago it was found that UNC graduates male black athletes at the 10th lowest rate of major universities in the nation, even with all of those financial and academic resources, it seems they have a way to go.

I hope improvements continue to get made, because a university is, first and foremost, a place for education, as much as some of us sports fans might forget that. UNC ensuring that is true is a plus not only for UNC student-athletes, but in a small way for the entire nation.

Oh

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

BqIdoqF.gif

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT