ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes is John Calipari’s daddy

SUCK OUR DICKS AND EAT SHITS VOLS
fc7ad11e0100512d723e73436d10b58c.jpg

LaughingDella is a fair weather fan, pure and simple. We have not seen her much this calendar year.

After UT's good start she was here slashing and burning, but when the Vols went on their march to 13 losses no Della. Then UT beats Kentucky and she comes back out of the woods.
So, where are you now Mr Pompous fair weather fan?

So, where are you now Mr Pompous fair weather fan?
Believe it or not, Bert and I are good. We actually have a lot in common outside of when our teams play each other! If/when a Kentucky mod lifts my ban on their board (I got purged when we beat Kentucky in 2019 just for having Vol in my handle), I’d enjoy chewing the fat with Bert again.

Believe it or not, Bert and I are good. We actually have a lot in common outside of when our teams play each other! If/when a Kentucky mod lifts my ban on their board (I got purged when we beat Kentucky in 2019 just for having Vol in my handle), I’d enjoy chewing the fat with Bert again.
How do you spell hypocrite Ghost? I spell it, B e r t. It appears there is small chance you get to "chew the fat" in the near future seeings how they have vacated the catbird seat in CBB.

I’d ease up Della, just in case he’s not doing well.

I don’t much care for dude one way or another either, but I know he’s older, and hope he’s ok, and it is just UKs terrible start that that has him Mia. And I have no idea just makes me worry haven’t seen him in a while.

If he is in good health then, yea, he is indeed a hypocrite over the fair weather fan comments, if he’s just gonna do the same when UK has a bad stretch but whatever. But hell I cut off the Wisconsin game, they were beating us by 40. And carlik jones didn’t play bc of covid protocol but........he was sitting on the bench like wtf. I skipped petrino last two games when we were allowing opposing offenses to set records and put up better numbers than when they played their in state d2 school. That’s some hurricane type weather smdh but I’d say most everyone has a breaking point.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Can’t wait to get annihilated by an actual good Tennessee team this year.

*mickey mouse voice* OHHH BOY!

I’d ease up Della, just in case he’s not doing well.

I don’t much care for dude one way or another either, but I know he’s older, and hope he’s ok, and it is just UKs terrible start that that has him Mia. And I have no idea just makes me worry haven’t seen him in a while.

If he is in good health then, yea, he is indeed a hypocrite over the fair weather fan comments, if he’s just gonna do the same when UK has a bad stretch but whatever. But hell I cut off the Wisconsin game, they were beating us by 40. And carlik jones didn’t play bc of covid protocol but........he was sitting on the bench like wtf. I skipped petrino last two games when we were allowing opposing offenses to set records and put up better numbers than when they played their in state d2 school. That’s some hurricane type weather smdh but I’d say most everyone has a breaking point.
I'm sure he is physically fine. He talks to several Uk folks on here and we would know if there was any problem. He has just skidalleded like 2/3 of the UK fan base. Low tide exposes a lot of shipwrecks.

However, I'll take this opportunity to note the meritorious distinction of the UK fans that have chose to stay and endure the unendurable:

Lurker
Montana
Jim
CB3 (as much as I'm surprised to say it, he is true blue) tips hat
Kevin
cdbearde
Random UK fan
Forgive me if I missed a couple.

Below is y'all's medal. I threw in a purple heart too, cause I felt y'all earned it.

350c58f441026049ddd44820b105b2ef.jpg
$_35.JPG

Cheers!

Last edited:
No doubt I second that. Make a post for em, for respect for sticking around. Just a round about way of calling out the hypocrites who haven’t but will undoubtedly come crawling out if Uk gets hot.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT