ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the conferences

Yeah that game was crushing bc I think we would have beaten UNC and the Oregon game was played in KC. We had just beat Purdue by like 35 in the Sweet 16. We had a thin bench bc then freshman Udoka Azubuike broke the same tendons in the same hand as this year's season ending injury and Josh Jackson was in foul trouble the entire game. I think he only played like 2 minutes in the first half.

As far as ranking conferences I guess it depends on what you value. To me the old Big East and ACC were usually the best conferences. I don't know if the Big 12 is the best these last few years but I do believe it is way undervalued by fans of basically every other conference.

Thought they were the tendons in the opposite hand from the first injury..

Ugh. To keep a big man healthy for a tourney run....

Totally agree with the bolded.

That would be incorrect. The Big 12 usually has at least 3-4 sweet 16 teams. Last year 3 of the Elite 8 were Big12 and Tech vs Nova was basically the defacto national championship game as Tech played them closer than anyone from the 8 on did.

Problem this year is, it’s Tech and KU again and the 4 teams below that will be in and out of the top 25 as they cannibalize each other.

The Big 12 will have 3-4 sweet 16 teams again but the ACC could have 5+. The acc is clearly number 1 this year.

KU. KSU,ISU,and TT will fairly high seedings. Texas is in the upper middle. TCU lost it's point guard for the season. OSU is in turmoil, OU is could get in. WVU is almost out now, and BU is really on the bubble.

ADVERTISEMENT